Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow
Magic Leap is looking for a Social Media Specialist to assist in day-to-day operations of our social media channels. This role will be responsible for collaborating with our Content Marketing Manager and external agencies to create, publish and manage campaign and always-on content, while also providing community management for channels. The best candidate will be a self-starter with experience in original social content production (from bite-sized content to larger campaign social support). He/she has an expert-level understanding of social media marketing principles and community management, understanding of the creative process, and strong creative brand writing skills with a copywriting portfolio that speaks to the modern customer. Most importantly, the owner of the shoes who fill this role will be self-motivated and proactive team member responsible for leading social and community management across Consumer/Developer teams. An appreciation for startup culture is expected and desire to forge new paths. Buckle up!
- Manage Magic Leap social media day-to-day operations (posting, scheduling, boosting, response and analysis)
- Own community management processes, and collaborate with additional customer-facing teams across the organization
- Own real-time social activations (at events, on special days, etc.)
- Copywriter relevant, on-brand [and sometimes witty] social media posts and responses
- Assist in general asset creation: writing briefs, providing creative direction, etc.
- Liaise with creative agencies in concepting and execution of key campaigns across social channels
- Create and manage always-on social calendar including liaison with agency partners and 3rd party vendors in the production of bite-sized assets (graphics, photos, short GIFs) for always-on social workstream
- Strategize on how social media content strategy folds into overall paid strategy
- Provide guidance and input on overall social media and digital content trends. Report platform updates to the broader team and recommend optimizations to strategies
- Proofread social, email and web content as needed
- Be a general team player, and jump in to assist different areas when needed
- Manage configuration and maintenance of our social media management tools
- 2-3 years experience agency or client side in social media strategy or copywriting.
- Superhero social copywriting skills with a portfolio of content to write home about
- Experience with social media management systems. Sprinklr experience a plus.
- Impeccable organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working in the tech sector a big plus
- Experience working with Photoshop, Illustrator, and AfterEffects
- BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.