Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
You will be part of the team that is building the test automation framework for what we call the Mixed Reality- a beautifully realistic 3D environment visible in the real world. In this role, you will help develop building blocks of automation infrastructure and tests. The goal is to develop an automation system and develop automated scripts to test the software quality in a very efficient manner and empower a wide community of software engineering teams to build a quality product.
- Help the team with implementation of a lean and efficient automation system, automation tools and test scripts for iOS and Android devices aligning to the overall test automation strategy
- Seamlessly integrate iOS and Android automation solution with the existing custom built SW test automation system
- Support Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile practices using Automation System
- Understand the complex architecture of Magic Leap Mixed Reality ecosystem and help enhance the test/automation tools to perform automated testing
- Understand the iOS and Android OS devices, their architecture and keep updated with latest advancement in those areas
- Identify automation opportunities revolving around interoperability of ML devices and iOS/Android devices to enhance SW automation test coverage
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for daily smoke, functional, performance, reliability and stress scenarios
- Help create supporting tools and HW setups to enhance automation framework capabilities
- Debug and fix defects in the existing tests scripts and ensure they are updated with latest changes
- 7+ years in software development and test automation experience, with 3+ years of experience with iOS and Android cross platform Automation
- Knowledge of C#, Python, shell, powershell scripting
- Familiarities or hands on experience with QA processes, concepts, tools and terminologies
- Proven experience and knowledge of software development, software testing, software test strategy and Automation test script management
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design and software engineering best practices
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding with HW/SW architecture and interoperability of complex embedded systems such as mobile phones, VR systems, etc.
- Familiarity with Augmented Reality(AR) Virtual Reality(VR) devices and Graphics concepts is a plus
- Experience with robotics is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.