Executes on Talent Management vision and priorities. Serves on the Talent Management Center of Excellence to support the HRBPs with their ownership of the clients for Talent related priorities. Partners with other HR professionals and internal clients to implement talent management programs, processes, and initiatives to support organization strategies. Supports the development and deployment of promotion methodology, succession planning, and career management. Supports and may lead efforts in performance management, multi rater assessment processes, key talent identification, and development programs (i.e., mobility). May build and deliver content, methods, and materials for training in these areas. Serves as a subject matter expert in at least one of the following areas: developmental assessments, multirater tools and methods, performance management, competency development, change management and/or talent planning.
- Drives Magic Leap’s culture and values into our talent management practices.
- Works closely with other HR disciplinary stakeholders to implement and/or influence the implementation of key talent management priorities.
- Delivers performance management including partnering with and advising managers through the process.
- Partners with business leaders to ensure proper planning and execution of talent management projects.
- Delivers on succession planning and on key talent identification and planning.
- Supports and enhances promotion processes.
- Enhances our approach and use of multirater tools.
- Supports the deployment and ongoing management of company wide competency model.
- Supports the deployment and enhancement of our career paths and advancement criteria.
- Gains deep knowledge on the talent challenges and opportunities of Magic Leap’s key talent and works with stakeholders to address them. This may include career pathing, retention strategies, partnering with leadership, L&D, HRBPs and Engagement, and anything else having to do with retaining and engaging our talent.
- Identifies trends and themes across the talent management platform. Analyzes and recommends modifications to existing talent programs and processes or, in some cases, the creation of new ones.
- Strong aptitude and passion for Talent Management and Talent Development.
- Able to pivot between crafting high-level business / talent strategy and executing on operations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in the high tech industry.
- Proven high-achiever with track record of success.
- Demonstrates winning, motivated attitude.
- Exceptional influence, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- High degree of business acumen
- Excellent MS Office/Google Suite skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Travel may be required to national or international offices periodically, as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.