Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, games and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
Support and oversee daily GTM initiatives and activities for the Enterprise GTM organization. Works closely with all layers of the Sales leadership team to ensure seamless GTM support while utilizing internal systems and processes implemented by the finance, legal and other operational teams (data sources).
The successful candidate should be experienced in managing various projects seamlessly across various GTM disciplines and understanding the overarching deliverables required by the GTM team; supporting daily enterprise partner activities/projects, provide high-level insights on vertical and channel data/trends from external and internal resources (i.e. Marketing Intelligence). Also, a resource for internal teams for inputs required to ensure that Marketing, Communications and Experience have accurate and aligned information to meet their deliverables.
They must possess strong written and verbal communication skills. The position requires an individual who can multitask and prioritize multiple projects while staying organized. The ability to take ownership and apply operational best practices to all projects is expected.
- Assisting team members with day-to-day Enterprise GTM tasks and coordinating projects/activities as requested.
- Keeps Enterprise GTM materials and documents ready for meetings and off-site events
- Manage end-to-end meetings and internal events
- Support the Enterprise GTM team in implementing tactical events and programs, and provide project and administrative support
- Supports the development and distribution of Enterprise GTM materials
- Responsible for monthly management report of status updates for GTM initiatives with oversight from VP of Enterprise & Channel GTM
- Add Purchase Orders to SAP and JIRA; follow and manage workflow for needs of the Sales Organization
- Responsible for the PO process for the team ensuring that spend is recorded against monthly budget forecast for the Sales Organization
- Sit in on meetings and provide meeting updates and track action items
- Liaison between internal groups (i.e. Accounting, Legal, Dev Relations, Marketing and Experience)
- Track legal cadence and legal compliance (i.e. NDAs and contracts)
- Knowledge of project management skills an asset
- Strong interest in marketing, technology and innovation
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadline constraints
- Demonstrated strength in problem solving and risk management
- Has a solutions-oriented mentality and able to think creatively to solve complex problems
- Autonomous work style.
- Seeking out new challenges and ways to improve systems/processes within the Marketing Department
- BS from an accredited school or equivalent work experience