Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
Responsible for the development of long-range strategic growth plan focusing on the integration and deployment of initiatives at the market/country level; providing actionable, analytical research and strategies and market assessment/entry studies including new business development opportunities and concept positioning.
- Conducts market assessment and feasibility studies to determine growth potential for new and existing markets by means of market share penetration, competitive analysis and geographic, demographic and forecasting analyses
- Develops research-based strategic recommendations, and translates them into actionable tactics and objectives to drive market penetration and product adoption including leveraging new and creative data sources and methods
- Provide insightful, measurable, and impactful scientific findings to support overall corporate development and expansion goals
- Facilitate localization projects (brand/creative assets, digital tools) from project inception through completion, working closely with cross-functional stakeholders, external business partners and vendors
- Develop timely program plans to support business globalization program objectives
- Collaborates and meets with other departments and executives to deliver comprehensive and compelling recommendations for strategic initiatives with a positive impact on market penetration and expansion Transfers knowledge across functional lines, promoting teamwork, and empowerment to achieve established objective
- Build and manage calendar of content launches across countries, determining priorities and how to go-to market.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders including sales, partnerships, content, finance and marketing departments to determine marketing investment levels and business goals.
- Proactively support the development of special management reports, executive presentations, QBR’s and annual business planning
- Define, document, and execute standard global expansion processes to improve productivity, quality, efficiency while building organizational memory
- Significant experience working in-house in content planning, marketing strategy, or related roles in positions of increasing responsibility for multinational companies
- Demonstrated track record of continuous process improvement, preferably in marketing operations 5+ years of experience planning, developing, and managing marketing initiatives
- 1+ years international market expansion experience
- Experience managing strategic localization initiatives within business units or functions
- Experience working with Project Management software to manage the life cycle of a job (e.g. timings, milestones, approvals)
- Detailed knowledge of the workflow within a marketing, production company or digital creative department
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to drive toward consensus.
- Exceptional persuasive written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Track record of delivering global projects as a leader of a cross functional team.
- Fluency in additional languages is a plus (French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Experience working with global cross functional team
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree / MBA preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.