Magic Leap is seeking a Marketing Technologist, with a passion for leveraging technology to track, monitor & analyze marketing performance. This technologist will support all aspects of database maintenance and manipulation, email marketing campaigns, lead generation processes, & data/analytics reporting through our CRM & Marketing Automation Platform. We need a collaborative superstar in this hands-on role to drive excellence. Join us if you have just the right mix of inquisitiveness & systems aptitude to help our teams improve alignment & make sense of the complexity of data-driven marketing.
- Optimize & integrate our marketing technology stack
- Support marketing initiatives through marketing process automation (building email programs & landing pages, scoring leads for sales follow-up, & campaign-specific routing) & reporting on program performance (email engagement, new leads, pipeline & revenue generated/influenced)
- Provide insights into data management including; database optimization, data acquisition, list/persona segmentation, data cleanliness & integrity within CRM & Marketing Automation databases
- Work with stakeholders to develop framework to A/B test across all touchpoint of the customer journey including the website, nurture flows, emails, social, etc.
- Build collaborative relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to improve data collection & alignment for systems & processes
- Able to provide internal training & share functional knowledge related to day-to-day management of the marketing automation platform
- Experience in leading evaluations and vendor selection, including writing business requirements
- Understanding of ad-tech, including integration with DSP’s and bidding engines
- Experience with marketing measurement tools focused on attribution and performance management
- Data-driven thinker and problem solver
- Comfortable working with business, IT, and marketing stakeholders
- Ability to think quickly and critically on a broad range of marketing technology and digital marketing topics across various verticals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior marketing leaders and C-level executives
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
- 3+ years in marketing automation systems & process design in an eCommerce based industry (experience w/ multiple platforms is a plus)
- Expert level knowledge of marketing automation tools
- Ability to conceptualize lead flows, campaign structures, & data flow between automation platforms & CRM/System Integrators
- Comprehensive knowledge of email marketing best practices to maintain list health, ensure high deliverability, etc.
- Have experience with analytics tools (GA, Mixpanel, Amplitude etc..)
- Understand the legal implications of handling personal data & the consequences of misuse
- Analytical approach to decision making to achieve real-time performance optimization
- Strong time management skills, with a keen ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines, and adjust priorities based on ever changing business needs
- Bachelor's Degree with a quantitative focus in Economics, Math, Statistics, etc.
- Master’s Degree/MBA preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.