Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
Magic Leap is seeking a Marketing Technologist, with a passion for leveraging technology to track, monitor & analyze marketing performance. This technologist will support all aspects of database maintenance and manipulation, email marketing campaigns, lead generation processes, & data/analytics reporting through our CRM & Marketing Automation Platform. We need a collaborative superstar in this hands-on role to drive excellence. Join us if you have just the right mix of inquisitiveness & systems aptitude to help our teams improve alignment & make sense of the complexity of data-driven marketing.
- Optimize & integrate our marketing technology stack
- Support marketing initiatives through marketing process automation (building email programs & landing pages, scoring leads for sales follow-up, & campaign-specific routing) & reporting on program performance (email engagement, new leads, pipeline & revenue generated/influenced)
- Provide insights into data management including; database optimization, data acquisition, list/persona segmentation, data cleanliness & integrity within CRM & Marketing Automation databases
- Work with stakeholders to develop framework to A/B test across all touchpoint of the customer journey including the website, nurture flows, emails, social, etc.
- Build collaborative relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to improve data collection & alignment for systems & processes
- Able to provide internal training & share functional knowledge related to day-to-day management of the marketing automation platform
- Experience in leading evaluations and vendor selection, including writing business requirements
- Understanding of ad-tech, including integration with DSP’s and bidding engines
- Experience with marketing measurement tools focused on attribution and performance management
- Data-driven thinker and problem solver
- Comfortable working with business, IT, and marketing stakeholders
- Ability to think quickly and critically on a broad range of marketing technology and digital marketing topics across various verticals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior marketing leaders and C-level executives
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
- 3+ years in marketing automation systems & process design in an eCommerce based industry (experience w/ multiple platforms is a plus)
- Expert level knowledge of marketing automation tools
- Ability to conceptualize lead flows, campaign structures, & data flow between automation platforms & CRM/System Integrators
- Comprehensive knowledge of email marketing best practices to maintain list health, ensure high deliverability, etc.
- Have experience with analytics tools (GA, Mixpanel, Amplitude etc..)
- Understand the legal implications of handling personal data & the consequences of misuse
- Analytical approach to decision making to achieve real-time performance optimization
- Strong time management skills, with a keen ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines, and adjust priorities based on ever changing business needs
- Bachelor's Degree with a quantitative focus in Economics, Math, Statistics, etc.
- Master’s Degree/MBA preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.