The Business Intelligence Architect will design, develop and deploy actionable analytics throughout organization. He/She will collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to design reports, visualizations and dashboards to support tactical and strategic decision making. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker and will be able to visualize the information hidden in vast amounts of data. The role requires strong interpersonal and communication skills, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and influence a long term BI strategy/analytics tools roadmap and self-service reporting capabilities and drive the implementation end-to-end.
- Use analytics to identify and explain business drivers to all levels of management.
- Guide the development of a common semantic model to support reports, dashboards and self-service analytical needs.
- Interpret requirements and determine optimum BI solutions to meet business needs.
- Lead the creation of informative, interactive and easy to use data visualizations.
- Partner with analysts to come up with creative solutions to data and reporting challenges.
- Provide technical leadership, architectural guidance and best practice in visualization to the BI developers.
- Work with stakeholders at various levels to assist with data-related technical issues and support their reporting needs.
- Demonstrated experience in business intelligence and data warehousing principles, technologies and architecture.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with both structured and unstructured datasets.
- Experience with best practice concepts and strategies to optimize the performance of data analysis.
- Experience with developing logical model to support reporting needs.
- Experience with installation, configuration and administration of BI platforms
- Ability to train and educate the user community to increase adoption and utilization of the BI solutions.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Expert knowledge of designing dashboards and convey the actual story behind the analysis.
- Strong hands on experience with BI Visualization and analytical tools such Tableau, Looker, Superset etc.,
- Experience on in-memory analytics platform such as Sisense is a plus.
- Hands on experience identifying, defining and designing metrics and KPIs.
- Strong SQL development experience and knowledge of various database, data warehouse and big data platforms such as Hadoop, Presto, Spark, Big Table, Redshift, MySQL, Neo4J, SQL Server etc.,
- Experience with implementing BI solutions on Data Lake.
- Experience implementing Subscription, Alerts, Collaboration features on BI platform.
- Working knowledge of API enhancements to the BI platform.
- Expert knowledge of security, authorization and authentication features.
- Expert knowledge of caching, optimization and offline reporting architecture.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field with 15+ years of experience in a business intelligence and 5+ years of experience in BI architect role.
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.