The Data Integration Architect is responsible for integrating applications and data systems to both internal and external platforms. He / She will be responsible for reviewing platform integration requirements with solid understanding of various integration options & its tradeoffs and implement a solution that jives well with the overall technology ecosystem while serving the business needs.
- Design an integration strategy that utilizes Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS).
- Lead the proof of concept activities for new tools, technologies, infrastructure and processes related to integration initiatives.
- Translate requirements and corresponding business processes into technical integration requirements & design.
- Design, develop and implement integration solutions between cloud, on-prem and hybrid platforms.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Review existing application platforms to establish the system of record and build effective data flows across the technical ecosystem.
- Sunset existing point to point integrations.
- Ensure compliance with all architecture directions and frameworks including technical, security, and regulatory standards.
- Proactively research new vendors, technologies, and industry best practices. Determine relevancy and impact of implementing new solution architecture methodologies.
- Proficiency in implementing reliable, complex, secure, high performance and scalable integration solutions.
- Strong understanding of Cloud-first, Lift-and-shift, Multi-cloud and Hybrid-cloud architectural solutions and integration patterns.
- Ability to lead architectural discussions and identify & assess solution alternatives.
- Hands on experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web service technologies and enterprise messaging patterns
- Experience collaborating with business and IT teams on requirements, design, security, infrastructure, networking, QA areas to ensure alignment and compliance.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Strong experience architecting for iPaaS/Integration solutions including API Management and Security.
- Solid understanding of data integration methodologies including ETL and ELT from variety of sources including database, API and streaming service.
- Expert knowledge of authoring and implementing REST and SOAP web services.
- Knowledge of messaging middleware such as JMS/MQ, ActiveMQ, SonicMQ etc.,
- Familiarity with Internet security protocols such as SSL/TLS, SSO, SAML, OAuth.
- Experience with cloud-to-cloud and hybrid integration architecture.
- Knowledge of Cloud Service Providers; specifically Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services.
- Experience architecting for Big Data solutions a plus
Graduate degree in Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline with 10+ years of experience in implementing large integration projects.
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.