As a Senior Quality Assurance and Business Analyst for Magic Leap’s Lifestream team you will have responsibility for driving test and business analysis in support of the implementation of our Lifestream business function and how it integrates within our product portfolio.
- Create and communicate test plan and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications; revise needed
- Provide metrics on manual and automated test development, issues and trends
- Create, enforce and monitor appropriate standards and quality procedures across the QA organization
- Coordinate testing of new software to ensure integration into company systems meet functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications
- Deliver detailed bug tracking and reporting on testing progress to project stakeholders
- Write and review detailed test specifications outlining test approach
- Write and execute end to end test cases/user scenarios based off of requirements, designs and delivered software
- Elicit requirements for assigned projects by working with business and IT stakeholders.
- Support the identification of high value blockchain use cases apply blockchain use case & assessment framework to prioritized uses cases
- Performs analysis and translates business needs to create high quality , actionable requirements documentation within specified time frames to solve moderate to highly complex problems considering all impacted components
- Develop lifecycle documents, including business workflow diagrams; business uses cases, user’s stories, user interface design documents and other documents as required.
- Acquire and maintain deep understanding and knowledge of business workflows user interface and user experience design best practices, interaction models and customer led design
- Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Obtains key inputs from technical teams and identifies solution interdependencies
- Engages with technology end-users to incorporate usability and user interface needs when defining project design requirements
- Articulate or translate complex information in a clear, meaningful, and structured way to suit audience
- Work to develop and deliver high-quality solutions using Agile principles
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with business analysis and requirements management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with supporting complex business systems and processes
- Ability to interpret and or discuss technical information with a non-technical audience
- Project management and problem –solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience leading requirement discovery working sessions with an audience of business and technology
- Experience translating the results of requirements discovery sessions into requirements documentation
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high- pressure environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.