Magic Leap Studios seeks a Producer to lead the day-to-day management of audio content for various interactive projects. This Producer works in the trenches with the Audio Director, audio designers, programmers, vendors, and various other stakeholders, defining the project and how best to bring audio to life in Mixed Reality. You will be accountable for successful delivery, ensuring quality, and making the right decisions for the team, the product, and end users.
Candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years in Production with at least 1 shipped interactive software project with a full development cycle from concept through completion. This position requires strong communication skills and the ability to work closely with other team leads and team members. You will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team of industry veterans who are toiling hard to create something amazing and world-changing.
This individual is passionate about Mixed Reality's role in the future of computing, and is ready and eager for the challenges involved in creating world-class experiences that fulfill the potential of Magic Leap’s groundbreaking technology.
- Oversee the audio development pipeline in all phases of development for multiple projects at a time across ML Studios and the company at large
- Collaborate and facilitate communication with the Audio Director and other audio discipline leads
- Ensure alignment on scope, schedule, dependencies, and deliverables and set the team up for success
- Balance multiple projects in fast-paced environment while maintaining an extremely high quality of work
- Facilitate world-class quality of deliverables, and negotiate the trade-offs necessary to do so while maintaining a schedule and accountability
- Report on project status & health to senior leadership, identify blockers and challenges and drive paths to resolution
- Provide administrative support to the audio team, help establish and maintain processes, assist in budget planning
- Maintain relationships with contractors and vendors
- Partner with the Audio Director to rally the audio department, mediate conflict and drive for excellence
- 3-5 years of experience in Production for interactive software projects
- At least 1 shipped multi-disciplinary interactive software project with a full development cycle from concept through completion
- Working knowledge of modern game engines and interactive audio production pipelines, including various roles, tools, and techniques
- Expert knowledge of interactive software production processes, timelines, tools and methodologies
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum development framework, able to implement and adapt to meet the needs of individual projects
- Demonstrated experience working with and leading cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, and impeccable attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience with client management
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, G-Suite or similar tools
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with an audio department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Management or similar /or relevant industry experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.