Magic Leap’s Technology Solutions and Services (TSS) team is seeking a Lead Back-End Developer, SAP Hybris, to provide strategic and tactical leadership for the design, build, implementation and maintenance of our Hybris Commerce solution. This position will require you to have the technical skills to evolve the entire e-commerce landscape, troubleshoot production issues, and plan for software upgrades, support implementations of new functionality and to set strategic direction for our e-commerce platforms to best leverage the technology available to meet business needs.
- Architecting/developing large enterprise-class e-commerce solutions (B2B / B2C).
- Serving as technical development lead for all e-commerce solutions.
- Interfacing between marketing, sales and development team.
- Serving as SME on development team.
- Solution & technology research, cost analysis, risk identification, implementation strategies.
- Full stack ecommerce development.
- Leveraging extensive experience on one of the Hybris Commerce platform.
- N-Tier applications and service-oriented architecture including databases (SQL and NoSQL) and middleware (Java APIs, Java Web Services).
- Responsive web development.
- Building customer acquisition funnels.
- Working with business analysts and developers to ensure understanding of the application intent, data input, output requirements and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Writing and maintaining complex UI application documentation.
- Maintaining confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored, or accessed.
- Estimating the level of effort required to accomplish tasks.
- Maintaining strict adherence to IT SDLC processes and standards.
- Conferring with business analysts and business community to gain an understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing UI applications.
- Providing guidance for the overall technical direction for medium to large sized UI development projects.
- Mentoring junior development team members.
- Assisting in the enforcement of coding standards through code reviews.
- At least 10 years progressive application development and integration experience, supporting medium to larger sized UI applications.
- 6+ years’ experience with SAP Hybris.
- 6+ years’ experience cloud native application deployment.
- Ability to solve complex technical challenges and technical blocks for the development team.
- Must-have experience with hybris data & product modeling.
- Must-have experience with Flexible Search using hybris APIs.
- Must-have experience working with Data Hub and ImpEx scripts to integrate hybris with SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Must-have experience working in hybris Service Layer, DAOs, Model Service and Interceptors.
- Good knowledge of hybris workflow modeling.
- Good knowledge of Order Mgmt. Service APIs.
- Full stack eCommerce development.
- Passion for high-quality software.
- Experience with source control tools and JIRA.
- A strong business acumen with basic knowledge of Retail principles.
- Clear and effective writing and technical documentation skills.
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to see a task to completion.
- Good analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Maintains a positive work environment through teamwork & conflict resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university with a minimum of 10 years of related post-graduate work experience.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.