The S/4 FICO/Tax candidate will be responsible for the design, configuration, delivery and support of solutions delivered to support business priorities. Candidate will also be responsible for delivering production support, including transactional issues, system enhancements and upgrades and master data. The role will responsible for continuously improving the S/4 FICO and Tax processes and systems. The incumbent will interact across all key cross functional business areas, focused on delivering capabilities aligned to industry best practices.
- Leads, participates or coordinates end-to-end execution of FICO and Tax solutions, related projects and technology implementations. Introduces best practice and process improvement ideas.
- Provides subject matter expert solutions and hands-on configuration.
- Defines systems strategy, develops systems requirements, designs and prototypes, tests and trains. Defines support procedures.
- Provides process expertise and solutions in FICO, FSCM, Tax areas and integration with other SAP Modules and non-SAP tools.
- Works with business counterparts on delivering solutions based on Best Practices, efficient business processes, SAP standards and Tax expertise. Analyzes business requirements and translates them into design.
- Leads design activities, from requirement analysis to systems, application and process design specifications, implementation and support.
- Provides expertise for the estimation and financial analysis of projects.
- Creates documentation for various stages of planning, design, implementation and support of SAP FICO & Tax services.
- Manages and completes complex assignment and related projects
- Provide training, mentorship and ongoing support of SAP FICO & Tax to TSS and business stakeholders.
- 7+ years of SAP FICO, Tax with progressive responsibility and influence;
- 7+ year of tax engine configuration experience (Onesource, Vertex, etc);
- Working knowledge of FICA and SD process;
- 4+ full life cycle SAP implementation projects with hand-on project experience designing, testing and implementing FICO & Tax solutions;
- Expert level knowledge of Sales & Use Tax, VAT, Statutory Reporting, Income Tax Provision, Tax Compliance;
- Expert level knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, Statutory reporting;
- Knowledge of North America, EMEA, LATAM localization;
- CPA, CMA, CA or related designation;
- Strong Business, Accounting, and Finance acumen, strong understanding of tax and statutory reporting integration;
- Experience in solution design and configuration of processes within FICO;
- MS Excel advanced level proficiency;
- Semiconductor/Telecom/Hi-Tech industry knowledge is a plus;
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and meeting closely-spaced, ambitious timelines;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to lead a team of analysts and developers in various geographies, as needed;
- Knowledge of security role design in FICO and tax technologies;
- Knowledge of month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes;
- Expert level experience in cross functional integration;
- SAP Certification.
- Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Business Administration focused on Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Science or related field.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.