Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
Identifies, curates and manages creator/developer relationships which support Magic Leap’s overall content portfolio. This includes initial outreach, onboarding and account management of 1:1 relationships with external partners. Handles multiple partnerships and projects across a variety of content verticals (including interactive media, entertainment, games, productivity and/or enterprise) which provide a benefit to Magic Leap and our customers.
* The candidate in this role will work based at one the following office locations as listed.*
San Francisco, Culver City, or Sunnyvale, California
Seattle, Washington or Austin, Texas
- Establish and manage long term, mutually beneficial 1:1 relationships with developers, creators, and publishers.
- Build advanced knowledge of company's products/services to understand how they enable developers.
- Relentlessly advocate for developers’ needs internally within the company to improve our overall platform products and services.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to support early hardware seeding and onboard efforts.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders in Business Development and Marketing to identify, prioritize and engage 3rd parties, including developers and creators, middleware/technology provides and major brand partners.
- Identify new opportunities for strategic content partnerships and conduct due diligence to determine near, mid, far term potential.
- Responsible for oversight of full product life-cycle of third party content funded by Magic Leap.
- Field inquiries from interested 3rd parties and potential partners.
- Grow and maintain a network of contacts in the growing mixed reality industry.
- Participate in and help to facilitate industry events.
- 3-5 years’ relevant work experience in related field (technology, interactive media, games, entertainment)
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to recognize industry trends, develop understanding of long-term implications, and deliver recommended strategies for new opportunities
- Strategic and analytical thinking, strong project management and problem solving skills, sound judgment and a willingness to resolve issues and problems in a timely manner
- Excellent communications skills: the ability to develop rapport and credibility both externally and internally across the organization, resolve conflicts and promote ideas persuasively
- Comfort with and eagerness to tackle ambiguous problems
- Solid understanding of and experience in content development for interactive media, entertainment, games, productivity and/or enterprise applications
- Highly collaborative and able to influence. Should embrace, support and practice a collaborative style which goes beyond relationship building. Will achieve results with and through others.
- Ability to travel 25%
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.