Magic Leap’s mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Magic Leap is a team of creatives and technologists building a personal, spatial computing platform that seamlessly blends the digital and physical worlds. Magic Leap’s Enterprise Integration Office (EIO) is looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Digital Commerce Solutions to guide the design, development, and support of features for our E-Commerce platform.
Do you get excited about building and shipping beautiful products? Do you enjoy diving into details with your team and helping them succeed? Do you write great product specs and turn them into real plans?
Great. We’re going to change the world. Join us at Magic Leap and let’s do it together!
Sitting at the intersection of Product, Sales, Engineering, Business Development, Marketing and Info Tech, this critical individual will drive products in the e-commerce space by identifying and prioritizing aspirational features, driving their adoption, and creating plans to market and evangelize them. You will represent the needs/wants of Magic Leap’s diverse customer base (developers consumers, enterprises), stay atop the latest movements and trends within the competitive landscape, and disseminate subject matter expertise into an overall strategy and roadmap that spans across multiple departments. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of product and technical savvy traits, with the ability to own a long-term vision and translate said vision to a specific set of SMART requirements which will serve as the foundation for initiating product development.
- Works closely with other product managers, developers, researchers, architects, and business leadership to achieve the customer and business objectives
- Write specs, user stories, test plans, and release checklists.
- Prioritize the engineering team’s work and manage the backlog of features.
- Manage the daily workflow with engineering team and designers.
- Create and maintain roadmap and milestones.
- Work with engineering team to estimate, implement, and build features.
- Represent the product to senior leadership, internal operational teams, and external stakeholders.
- Partner with all relevant cross-functional teams to define high impact features.
- Ensure we ship a well-crafted product at a timely pace.
- Listen passionately to customers and incorporate feedback into the product plan.
- 8+ year’s product management experience with consumer or enterprise products.
- Advanced functional knowledge of business to business eCommerce, and commercial customer needs
- Proven history of shipping and managing products with cross-functional teams.
- Technical proficiency with server-based software architecture and development.
- Experience in all aspects of the software development process.
- Ability to organize and participate in requirement and design brainstorming sessions.
- Ability to communicate project status to the executive team.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience building native applications preferred.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Science or related field and/ or related experience in a professional role.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.