Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
As Director, MCO&I, Customers & Partners, you will responsible for managing internal initiatives for assigned business units which drives integrated services strategic goals and supports consumer experience strategy. This position will work with cross-functional internal teams in multiple business units to expand necessary functionality, address barriers and secure solutions needed to advance short and long-term company growth. As Director, the MCO&I division will rely on you to provide a deep understanding of B2C (Business to Consumer) commerce and partners’ verticality assuring the ability to reach our market. You will provide clear business and technical requirements, partnering closely with the CEO in a non-departmental manner to assure the overall delivery of company objectives.
- Help manage the day-to-day operational responsibilities of Magic Leap’s Mission Control Operations Program (MCO&I) for the Commerce and Partners vertical and provide the VP of MCO&I with a timely and accurate view of objectives, timelines, and status across the Commerce and Partners vertical
- Build an ‘integrated data circuit’ of all program and project plans, data, and information across all things Commerce and Partners (e.g. an MCO&I tracking number required for all projects and required before any funds are allocated)
- Ensures CEO dashboards are updated with relevant information related to Commerce and Partners MCO&I
- Works closely with VP and relevant Leadership Team members to overcome any and all obstacles assure alignment along approved programs, projects, and company operations
- Does not manage a functional department, but works to assure program objectives, and company objectives are achieved between all functional departments and program/project teams
- Develop cross-functional ML future leaders for short and long-term company growth
- 10+ years of relevant and progressive experience in a management roles.
- Knowledge of the AR/VR/MR field as a plus
- Ability to refine processes and build programs to scale
- Passion for technology, futurist view and intellectually inquisitive
- Experience working in project-driven environments and matrix reporting
- Exceptional project management & leadership skills; takes initiative and makes things happen.
- Strong analytical skills with financial and business acumen
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills. Able to communicate complex ideas simply.
- Must be self-starter and able to take projects from concept to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Finance or Engineering. MBA or related
- Master’s degree, preferably from a top-tier program
- Project Management Professional (PMP) a plus
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.