Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
Magic Leap is seeking a Senior Manager, MCO&I Data integration responsible for company-wide data integration in line with the organizations deliverables. As the Senior Manager you will work closely with MCO&I senior staff on company initiatives in a non-departmental manner to assure the overall delivery of company objectives. You will be required to work closely with VP MCO&I and relevant Leadership Team members to overcome any and all obstacles assure alignment along approved programs, projects, and company operations. You will be managing projects performing core data unification functions including combining data from several disparate sources. The MCO&I data integration team is responsible for all phases such as designs, testing, and implementation.
- All corporate functions charted program, project, and productions have a dotted line to the MCO&I corporate functions for delivery assurance
- Manage the day-to-day operational responsibilities of Magic Leap’s Corporate Functions Mission Control Operations Program (MCO&I) and provides the VP of MCO&I with a timely and accurate view of objectives, timelines, and status across the Corporate Functions
- Build an ‘integrated data circuit’ of all program and project plans, data, and information across all Corporate Functions
- Ensures CEO dashboards are updated with relevant information related to corporate functions
- Does not manage a functional department, but works to assure program objectives, and company objectives are achieved between all functional departments and program/project teams
- Develop cross-functional ML future leaders for short and long-term company growth
- Work within overall Magic 7 values and company performance/behavior expectations.
- 7+ years of Project Management experience in a technical environment
- Knowledge of the AR/VR/MR field as a plus
- Extensive experience with structured query language (SQL) server databases.
- Any SAP integration experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience as technical team lead in large integration projects Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to explain complex subject matter in simple but accurate terms
- Ability to work under pressure with aggressive deadlines
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Experience with vendor contracts and Service Level Agreements
- Proven ability to understand and solve for complex, systems-level problems
- MS degree in an Engineering discipline, Information Technology, Computer Science or Business or related fields
- Project Management Professional (PMP) a plus
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.