Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, games and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
We pride ourselves on the smart, high energy culture and our Front Desk Administrator needs to embody this to everyone who comes in contact with them. We are looking for a candidate who can WOW every person that comes in the door. Ideally, this role is for someone who has impeccable organization skills and great attitude. The candidate applying must be flexible and enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment.
- Greeting guests, ensuring compliance with the ML Visitor Management System, including execution of electronic Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Assisting with deliveries, mail, packages, and checking in purchase orders. Conduct initial visual security screening of all deliveries, mail and packages utilizing training provide by Global Security and Suspicious Mail Identification guides.
- Issuance, inventory and compliance with ML temporary ID card program.
- Screening visitors to determine legitimacy of their business at Magic Leap, and notifying Global Security of suspicious persons or activities.
- Integrating overall control of lobby activity with the Magic Leap guard force.
- Supports Facility, Safety and Security departments, initiatives, and emergency response.
- Answering incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate departments.
- Utilizing rock star customer service skills.
- Helping keep our awesome office running smoothly.
- Overseeing the preparation of conference rooms.
- Providing visiting staff with administrative support as needed.
- Interfacing with food vendors and coordinating our company meals and set-up.
- Responsible for food services including developing surveys and questionnaires in order to obtain employee feedback.
- Plan and manage food services and vendors.
- Orders, restocks and maintains office supplies and inventory.
- Assist with Administrative projects as directed by manager.
- Other special projects as assigned by manager.
- 3-5 years of front office/reception experience
- Strong computer skills, including Gmail, Google Docs, Microsoft Office applications
- Understand that opinions are often created by impressions and know how to make the right impression with visitors, peers, guests and candidates
- Must be resourceful and a self-starter, someone who takes initiative and is proactive
- Outstanding organizational skills with an appreciation for both the details and the overall process
- Minimum certificate from college or technical school preferred, willing to consider extensive experience over education where applicable
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.