We are a multi-chain NFT Platform, pushing boundaries on Solana, Ethereum, Polygon, and Bitcoin! Our mission is to be a destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures. Working at Magic Eden is a chance to dig in deep and to grow. We embrace fear, show up for each other with empathy and care, and embody a build-first culture. We ship first, improve always. We’re backed by Sequoia, Paradigm, Electric Capital, Lightspeed Ventures and many more.
Our love for NFTs created a deep desire and long-run mission: mass adoption. We want to bring NFTs to people’s everyday life and onboard the next billion users to the blockchain. To do that, we want to cover the ecosystem at large, regardless of chains! We believe Magic Eden will be the default destination for creators and collectors on web3.
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us shape the future of our platform. You’ll play a pivotal role in shaping our multi-chain ecosystem to help us achieve our mission: being the destination for discovery, expression, and ownership across digital cultures. You will bring a wealth of technical knowledge with exceptional project management skills.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of features
- Work in a dynamic environment where iterating quickly is critical
- Writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, and sharing insights and results throughout the company
- Inspire and motivate a team of designers and engineers to achieve ambitious outcomes
- Define the vision for the future of NFTs, in terms of tapping into new user segments, new forms of NFT trading, new asset classes, and new experiences.
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date on the NFT and crypto industry trends and competitor activity
What you bring:
- 6+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Proven ability to use unsuccessful experiments and launches to iterate towards success
- Fluency with using Data - tactical (e.g. A/B testing) and strategic (e.g. feature level estimations, sizing) to inform crisp decisions
- Ability to think big and small to build incremental features and prototypes towards a larger vision
- Significant Interest in digital collectibles and NFT marketplaces, including deep intuitions around crypto-native product thinking
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail oriented, and delivering results in an organized manner
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
Pay & Benefits:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Flexible PTO
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Wellness and work from home allowance
- Remote-first company
- 401k plan (in the US)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is $180,000-$220,000. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Magic Eden
Magic Eden is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Magic Eden believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Magic Eden also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Magic Eden’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
This employer participates in E-Verify.