We are a multi-chain NFT Platform, pushing boundaries on Solana, Ethereum, Polygon, and Bitcoin! Our mission is to be a destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures. Working at Magic Eden is a chance to dig in deep and to grow. We embrace fear, show up for each other with empathy and care, and embody a build-first culture. We ship first, improve always. We’re backed by Sequoia, Paradigm, Electric Capital, Lightspeed Ventures and many more.
Our love for NFTs created a deep desire and long-run mission: mass adoption. We want to bring NFTs to people’s everyday life and onboard the next billion users to the blockchain. To do that, we want to cover the ecosystem at large, regardless of chains! We believe Magic Eden will be the default destination for creators and collectors on web3.
Magic Eden is the leading cross chain NFT platform and home to the next generation of digital creators. We are on the lookout for a Product Marketing Lead - Creator Product & GTM Strategy, who will be responsible for driving innovation on our creator-facing products and attracting a greater number of creators across blockchains and different use cases for NFTs to choose Magic Eden. Our creator products today focus on helping creators monetize and engage with current and prospective audiences–these products include Launchpad, Creator Hub, Rewards, Trending Announcements, and more. This person should have extensive experience working with different creators, be actively involved in NFTs and with the industry understanding and context to develop and test ideas to gauge product market fit. As the only platform player who has launched projects at scale, Magic Eden expects this individual to also develop and execute a strategy that helps drive awareness for us being the best partner for the most influential individuals and global brands entering web3.
- Develop framework for creator product innovation with the ultimate goals of helping onboard new types of creators, maximizing monetization for all creators, and driving engagement for creators pre and post mint
- Understand the landscape of NFT creators today and identify typologies of creators where Magic Eden has an opportunity for partnership based on our products, including web3 native creators, influential individuals, brands, games, and more
- Serve as strategic thought partner to the creator-facing Product Manager to support the generation of new ideas, and test ideas in development for product market fit and resonance among creators
- Develop strong integrated product marketing go-to-market plans in partnership with creators that drive significant awareness for Magic Eden as a creator platform
- Partner closely with teams within marketing (Content, PR) to propose and develop additional marketing campaigns for drive awareness among creators across chains
- Represent the voice of the creator to the organization, keeping abreast on latest creator economy trends, NFT creators’ pain points, and ways for Magic Eden to offer value
- 8+ years of total experience and a track record of running successful creator-facing product launch campaigns in a high growth technology environment
- Deep experience working with product teams across 0 to 1 and 1 to 100 products
- Familiarity with early-stage start-ups and dealing with quick launch cycles and iterations focused mostly on organic marketing
- Technical and data savviness; ability to work directly with eng, product design, and data science to drive the right insights on creator-facing products
- Executive presence, presentation skills and confidence around clients, creators, etc
- Someone who has native understanding of the NFT ecosystem or is a deeply curious self-starter who can develop subject matter expertise in tools that support creator monetization and engagement
- Experience leading teams directly and cross-functionally to define the go-to-market strategy and processes
- Ability to proactively request feedback with creators to test products in development
- Strong storytelling skills, and the ability to create clear and compelling narratives to drive awareness of Magic Eden as a creator platform
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication skills
- Mix of marketing experience for B2B and B2C (mobile apps) strongly preferred
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Wellness and work from home allowance
- Remote-first company
- 401k plan (in the US)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is $180,000 - $210,000. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Magic Eden
Magic Eden is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Magic Eden believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Magic Eden also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Magic Eden’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
This employer participates in E-Verify.