We are a multi-chain NFT Platform, pushing boundaries on Solana, Ethereum, Polygon, and Bitcoin! Our mission is to be a destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures. Working at Magic Eden is a chance to dig in deep and to grow. We embrace fear, show up for each other with empathy and care, and embody a build-first culture. We ship first, improve always. We’re backed by Sequoia, Paradigm, Electric Capital, Lightspeed Ventures and many more.
Our love for NFTs created a deep desire and long-run mission: mass adoption. We want to bring NFTs to people’s everyday life and onboard the next billion users to the blockchain. To do that, we want to cover the ecosystem at large, regardless of chains! We believe Magic Eden will be the default destination for creators and collectors on web3. Our conviction remains that one day, sooner than we think, NFT traders will be chain agnostic!
Magic Eden is seeking a skilled Product Management Lead for our Creator team to help maintain and improve our exceptional partner experience. You’ll be tasked with developing scalable systems capable of accommodating thousands of Creators which includes onboarding, submission of items, QA review, and eventual launch on our Marketplace. A key to success in this role is being able to build systems that cater to a wide variety of partners.
You’ll work with data scientists, designers and engineers to define, implement, and iterate new strategies to drive engagement. We’re looking for a Director of Product who understands the balance between being whimsical and shipping features with intentionality. The ideal candidate will have the ability to both create new experiences and optimize existing workflows.
What a typical day may look like:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of features
- Work in a dynamic environment where iterating quickly is critical
- Writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, and sharing insights and results throughout the company
- Inspire and motivate a team of designers and engineers to achieve ambitious outcomes
- Collaborate with engineering and design to launch Creator and Community Builder tools & services, that accelerates our ability to bring digital goods into the Marketplace
What you bring:
- 9+ years of experience as a Product Manager with 3+ years leading a team
- Proven ability to use unsuccessful experiments and launches to iterate towards success
- A passion for staying up to speed on competitive products and drawing meaningful insights
- Fluency with using Data - tactical (e.g. A/B testing) and strategic (e.g. feature level estimations, sizing) to inform crisp decisions
- Passion about NFTs and the problems were solving
- Ability to think big and small to build incremental features and prototypes towards a larger vision
Pay & Benefits:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Wellness and work from home allowance
- Remote-first company
- 401k plan (in the US)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is $200,000 - $245,000. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Magic Eden
Magic Eden is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Magic Eden believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Magic Eden also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Magic Eden’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
This employer participates in E-Verify.