Magic Eden is the leading NFT marketplace on Solana and recently launched on Polygon and Ethereum that focuses on being a community-centric digital assets marketplace. Our mission is to be the destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures. We’re backed by Sequoia, Paradigm, Electric Capital, Lightspeed Ventures and many more.
Our love for NFTs created a deep desire and long-run mission: mass adoption. We want to bring NFTs to people’s everyday life and onboard the next billion users to the blockchain. To do that, we want to cover the ecosystem at large, regardless of chains! We believe Magic Eden will be the default destination for creators and collectors on web3 across a broad range of categories including games, art, loyalty programs, events, and other use cases for digital asset ownership. Our conviction remains that one day, sooner than we think, NFT traders will be chain agnostic!
Magic Eden is the fastest growing NFT platform and home to the next generation of digital creators. We are on the lookout for a Strategy & Business Operations Lead to help us build our internal strategy function, lead high-impact projects and manage a team of project and technical specialists.
To succeed in the role, you’ll need to have a passion for driving change and creating outcomes across the organization by performing robust analyses, exhibiting excellent communication and relationship building skills, and demonstrating best-in-class people management skills. Magic Eden is a startup environment, so we need ace entrepreneurial skills and hustle. But we are also keen to build a strong workplace culture, so we welcome people who bring a positive energy to the team.
- Help formulate the long-term strategy across all of Magic Eden’s business lines
- Lead the company-wide strategic planning process
- Head up large-scale transformation projects that touch not only our product development cycle, business development and day-to-day operations, but also our ways of working and internal processes
- Manage a team comprising of data analysts, project managers and operations associates
- Facilitate conversations, lead negotiations and sustain relationships with ecosystem partners and external vendors
What you bring:
- 7+ years of experience in highly strategic, operational, and analytical environments e.g. business operations, product management, investment banking, strategy consulting, private equity or venture capital
- Experience in leading direct and cross-functional teams
- Ability to solve complex business problems, build scalable processes, and ability to handle ambiguity
- Ability to establish solid relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, including fluency with Excel/Google Sheets and BI tools
- Knowledge in SQL and financial modeling would be a plus
- Familiarity with or a keen interest to learn about NFTs and the crypto industry
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Wellness and work from home allowance
- Remote-first company
- 401k plan (in the US)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is $160,000 - $200,000. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Magic Eden
Magic Eden is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Magic Eden believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Magic Eden also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Magic Eden’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
This employer participates in E-Verify.