Magellan empowers publishers, agencies and brands to succeed in the rapidly changing world of podcast advertising. Using machine learning, Magellan analyzes ads read by hosts of over 11,000 podcasts. We help connect leading brands such as SimpliSafe and Babbel with leading publishers such as The New York Times and ESPN by providing visibility into the market.
We’re looking for an operations intern to join our team, supporting the customer success team in delivering quality and accurate data to our clients. This is a part-time role, with about 16-20 hours per week expected, perfect for an undergraduate student in the NYC area.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare weekly emails to send to clients
- Perform regular quality checks on data
- Review and clean up output from our machine learning platform for clients
- Support the operations/customer success teams with various projects and client needs
What you can expect from us:
- Direct exposure to our co-founders and all parts of the company as an integral part of our small and growing team.
- Flexible schedule. We’d expect you to work in the office at least one day per week. Additional hours can be done remotely at times that you find convenient.
- This is a paid internship! You’ll earn $15 per hour.
- Currently pursuing a 4 year undergraduate degree
- Comfortable in Excel or Google Sheets