Magellan AI empowers publishers, agencies and brands to succeed in the rapidly changing world of podcast advertising. Using machine learning, Magellan analyzes ads read by hosts of over 20,000 podcasts. We help connect leading brands such as SimpliSafe and Babbel with leading publishers such as The New York Times and ESPN by providing visibility into the market.
We’re looking for our first Sales Development Representative to support our sales team in sourcing and qualifying leads.
What you’ll do:
- Qualify publishers, agencies and brands that could benefit from Magellan AI using social media and web research
- Stay plugged into industry news to identify opportunities for our Partnerships team
- Identify and prospect decision-makers at potential customers
- Consistently overachieve quotas like number of calls booked
What makes this opportunity unique:
- You'll be the 13th person joining our tight-knit team, and you'll have direct exposure to senior leaders at Magellan AI.
- You’ll work directly with our Head of Sales and Business Development on a day-to-day basis, and you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to any other part of the business your interested in.
- You'll support a growing ecosystem of content creators and marketers trying to make sense of a rapidly-growing market with few well-established metrics.
- It's totally appropriate to listen to podcasts while you work.
- Experience with prospecting and filling the top of the sales funnel
- BA degree with 0 - 2 years of work experience
- You're familiar with Google Sheets, Excel, LinkedIn, Outreach.io, and other prospecting tools
- Automation mindset
Magellan AI is an equal opportunity employer; in keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on gender, sexual orientation, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, marital domestic partner status, physical ability, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our company culture. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Magellan AI.