MaestroQA is looking for Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who will prospect and qualify potential customers for the MaestroQA Sales team, building trust and rapport that result in qualified opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to break into the ground floor of a growing company, have a direct impact on revenue, and learn the ins and outs of SaaS sales. A successful SDR will also see several opportunities for growth within the go-to-market teams.
About the role:
The Sales Development Representative is the first point of contact between prospective customers and MaestroQA and will be responsible for generating and qualifying new leads. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for determining potential opportunities for new business, and can rapidly qualify, convert, and assign those opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Qualify inbound inquiries and nurture relationships with potential customers
- Prospect for new business, researching companies and individuals that meet criteria for prospective partnership with MaestroQA
- Develop ideal customer profiles for outbound prospecting
- Build new methods for attracting clients
- Take initiative to help marketing convert their efforts into leads for the business development team
- Work to meet and exceed monthly goals defined to maximize deal flow with outbound emails, calls, setting up meetings, etc.
You are someone who describes themselves as:
- Highly results-oriented; you want your work to make a direct impact on the business
- Unafraid of rejection; you need to brush it off when people tell you "no thanks"
- Energetic; an upbeat attitude goes a long way
- Empathetic; you connect well with other people and understand the customer’s pain points
- Entrepreneurial; you’re willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and are a creative self-starterAbout MaestroQA:
Our mission is to help companies across the world improve their customers’ experiences with better customer support. Our solutions streamline quality assurance practices, improve customer support coaching, and provide data-driven reporting. We’re growing rapidly to help reshape how some of the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative companies — including Zoom, Etsy, Stitch Fix, Postmates, Lyft, and Shopify — engage with their customers.
We believe that great products are created by people with different backgrounds, cultures, skills, interests, and perspectives. At Maestro, we’re proud to work daily to build a culture of belonging, and we encourage people to be their authentic and best selves to work each day.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
MaestroQA does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identitiy), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, martial status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.