Customer service has traditionally been seen as a cost-center and one that is optimized for operational efficiency. However, the world is changing with the rise of the subscription economy, customer experience economy, and digital disruption.
This is creating a unique moment in time to transform the perception of customer service from a necessary cost of doing business to an opportunity for brands to leave a positive emotional impact on their customers.
We are building a product, service, and company that helps customer service teams make this transformation and we are not only growing rapidly but also working with the most innovative brands and customer service teams in the industry - Etsy, Stitchfix, Lyft, Squarespace, and hundreds more.
It will take an amazing group of people working as a collective team to pursue this mission. We truly value the diversity of thought, perspectives and life experiences of our team. We know that the best outcomes stem from bringing together voices with wide ranging identities, embracing a culture of belonging, and that sustaining a workplace where everyone can bring their full selves is a path, not a destination.
MaestroQA is looking for talented Enterprise Account Executives who are excited to hunt and sell as members of our sales team.
As an EAE at Maestro, you will identify, close, and grow business into new and existing accounts through your own prospecting and our partner leads. We value hunger, intelligence, and a sales craftsman who conducts business with impeccable integrity.
Because our territories and market are massive, the opportunity for personal growth and quota retirement are real.
Job Duties and Responsibilities - What You’ll Do
- Aggressively hunt into our Enterprise accounts via phone, email, social selling, and other creative approaches. We will give you the best training in the industry, supported by innovative and modern tactics.
- Build lasting relationships with clients while working in collaboration with our own team members in marketing, partnerships, and customer success.
- Create positive business outcomes for our clients through an intelligent and well-defined value-based sales methodology (MEDDPICC).
- Help potential customers see and define the scope of the issues in their business and deliver software solutions that empower these organizations to enact real change.
- Use your skill, experience, and creativity to help us push the limits of sales excellence.
- Position is fully remote - live and work where you’re best.
Requirements - What You Bring
- Desire to work in a mature, sophisticated, and modern sales culture.
- Clear ideas of what it takes to succeed as a sales pro in 2021.
- 5+ years of experience with consultative and solution-based software sales
- Experience selling with MEDDPICC, or experience with another formal sales training methodology (Sandler, Challenger, etc).
- Demonstrated history of quota achievement in a competitive environment.
- Energetic, optimistic, and entrepreneurial.
- Words are our primary tools, so you should have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Lifelong learner.
MaestroQA - What We Give
- We will hire and help the most motivated reps earn their highest W2 yet.
- Work with a high-integrity, ego-free, and supportive sales team.
- Excellence is required and excellence is given.
- Be enabled by a leadership team that will make you better and get you over quota.
- We are a group of craftsmen who are committed to doing sales better. No boys clubs, tyrannical sales managers, or sales hacks.
- The job is to get the job done, and together we will.