The Associate Account Executive will take on a crucial role in the sales cycle for Madhive. You will be focused on finding ways to creatively engage prospects with the end objective of driving only the most qualified opportunities for the company. The AAE will have ample opportunity to learn from and provide ongoing support during deals and have the opportunity to collaborate with internal teams along the way.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, maintain, and actively update your list of assigned accounts in Salesforce to reflect current state of engagement and indicate relevant information.
- Work through NDA and process, assist in product demos, product creation and MSA generation.
- Meet or exceed sales goal assigned by management team
- Lead initial new business client meeting outreach and set up.
- Maintain relationships with current clients and work through up-sell opportunities.
- Partner with internal teams to advance sales pipeline
- Lead qualification calls prior to introductory meetings with the associated team to ascertain fit according to ideal client profile
- Research prospects and their brands to identify relevant information to incorporate into outreach, making sure to document pertinent information in Salesforce
- Implement systematic methods for your outreach to ultimately maximize efficiency and scale of your efforts
- Have an operational excellence mindset and an aptitude for performance measures, processes and systems
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Digital advertising with 2-3 years of successfully impacting revenue through the development of new business at SaaS/martech/adtech companies is desired
- Ability to learn the intricacies involved in enterprise sales cycles and the outreach process for engaging potential clients
- Successfully drive engagement through cold outreach and experience in producing quality leads
- Prioritizing outreach efforts, maintaining account and prospect hygiene, and continuing a communicative partnership with New Business Leads
- Thriving under pressure in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing and focusing on the most important work
- A collaborator who will partner across external and internal organizational lines to drive revenue and expand adoption of MadHive’s solutions with new clients
- Results oriented and accountable for monthly opportunity, activity, and data cleanliness goals
- Curious and genuinely interested in people, markets, technology, and business landscapes, with excellent researching skills, listening skills, and a desire to learn and understand why MadHive’s can help with so many business challenges
- Someone with a growth mindset and always seeking feedback to continuously learn and improve
- Analytically minded and able to simply articulate how our unique solution can provide value to an end client
The approximate compensation range for this position is $75,000 – $90,000. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity among our team.
Madhive has been made aware of fraudulent emails that may appear to be from Madhive or a legitimate recruiter acting on our behalf. Please be aware that Madhive would never ask for sensitive or personal information via e-mail. All official Madhive communications will come from an address ending in @madhive.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you are concerned about the legitimacy of an outreach by our company.
Please be advised that we will NOT be using third party recruiting agencies for this search.
Madhive is a dynamic, diverse, innovative, and friendly place to work. We embrace our differences and believe they fuel our creativity. We come from varied backgrounds and think that’s important. But whether it’s taking ideas from previous lives and applying them in different ways or creating something completely new, we are all trail-blazing team players who think big and want to make an impact.
Here are just some of the many benefits of becoming a Madhive employee:
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance: Your health is number 1, so we offer 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance starting on day 1 for yourself and any dependents.
Family Forming Benefits: Madhive offers inclusive fertility and family-forming benefits that cover all paths to parenthood — whether it is adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, or anything related through a partnership with Carrot Fertility. The benefit includes free access to Carrot membership services and employer-sponsored funds of up to $10,000 to help pay for your care.
401(K) Matching: Madhive's generous 401(K) plan offers a contribution equal to 100% of eligible employee contributions up to 5% annually. There is no vesting period, and all full-time employees can participate immediately upon their hire date.
Unlimited Vacation: We offer Unlimited PTO plus additional paid company holidays.
Parental Leave: We believe that family comes first, so we provide parental leave to all new parents.
Food All Day: Fully stocked refrigerator and lunch are provided every day that you're in the office!