We are looking for a Financial Systems Architect who can be an integral part of our team and help us rebuild our internal systems architecture. This person will serve as the connective tissue between Finance/Accounting, Revenue Operations, Sales/Client Success, and Technology/Product. The FinOps Engineer will help us build seamless connections between our proprietary, internally-built platform and our systems for customer relationship management (CRM) and billing/accounting.
This person will work closely with the aforementioned teams and report directly to our Revenue Operations Manager. The ideal candidate can drive results in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment; programming skills and adaptability will be critical in this role. This person will be both “hands on keyboard” and a systems thinker, with an almost intuitive understanding of how data flows (or at least the ability to learn quickly). Think of this role as software engineer combined with systems strategist!
This role is a critical part of solidifying the connective tissue. This person will be scaling back-end systems, building controls and ensuring compliance, and supporting the entire process, from lead to cash.
What you'll do:
- Build out Application Programming Interface (API) endpoints between our proprietary platform, our Enterprise Resource Platform (ERP), our accounting and our CRM systems
- Maintenance of middleware and error handling from the technical side
- Work cross-functionally across teams to connect business processes throughout our system, from Lead to Cash
- Work with our external consultants to take their design documents and use those to optimize our internal systems architecture
- Own all Lead to Cash back-end infrastructure
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on system limitations and engineering requirements, and how to remediate
- Own the fulfillment data generation, maintenance, and scalability from our platform and the conversion of platform data to commercial outputs (i.e., revenue/billing reports and costs)
Who you are:
This person is a translator of sorts, able to converse in the native languages (and systems) of Finance, Revenue Operations, Sales/Client Success and Technology/Product.
- BA/BS from a top-tier undergraduate institution, with a major in computer science or a related field (or at least significant coursework in this field)
- Bonus: Coursework in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with Finance/Accounting teams in the past, and building financial systems, Order to Cash processes and/or financial system integrations
- Understanding of ERP and CRM systems
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce and proprietary systems is a must
- Experience with middleware a plus
- Proactive self-starter; comfortable in navigating uncertainty; ability to drive processes forward in a constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously within a collaborative, team environment
- High level of attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Interest in and passion for AdTech industry
- Local to NYC preferred but not necessary
The approximate compensation range is $90,000-$150,000. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity among our team.
Madhive is a dynamic, diverse, innovative, and friendly place to work. We embrace our differences and believe they fuel our creativity. We come from varied backgrounds and think that’s important. But whether it’s taking ideas from previous lives and applying them in different ways or creating something completely new, we are all trail-blazing team players who think big and want to make an impact.
Here are just some of the many benefits of becoming a Madhive employee:
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance: Your health is number 1, so we offer 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance starting on day 1 for yourself and any dependents.
Family Forming Benefits: Madhive offers inclusive fertility and family-forming benefits that cover all paths to parenthood — whether it is adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, or anything related through a partnership with Carrot Fertility. The benefit includes free access to Carrot membership services and employer-sponsored funds of up to $10,000 to help pay for your care.
401(K) Matching: Madhive's generous 401(K) plan offers a contribution equal to 100% of eligible employee contributions up to 5% annually. There is no vesting period, and all full-time employees can participate immediately upon their hire date.
Unlimited Vacation: We offer Unlimited PTO plus additional paid company holidays.
Parental Leave: We believe that family comes first, so we provide parental leave to all new parents.
Food All Day: Fully stocked refrigerator and lunch are provided every day that you're in the office!