MadHive is an end-to-end advertising solution that leverages cryptography and machine learning to power modern media. MadHive’s advertising suite provides tools for audience forecasting, precision targeting and activation, and cross-screen attribution against its proprietary OTT-first device graph. Customers include advertisers that leverage MadHive’s next-generation cryptography to prevent fraud and increase margins, and broadcast giants that leverage the platform to power their digital TV offerings.
What you'll do:
- Build our marketplace quality organization, including developing and documenting processes, best practices, client facing reports, and internal resources
- Collaborate with our inventory, verification, and data partners on the topics of quality and performance
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g. business development, client services, marketing, product, and engineering) on marketplace quality, data, and privacy initiatives
- Support efforts to onboard new inventory partners, monitor business performance, and ensure clients' needs are addressed
- Become a subject matter expert on all things related to inventory quality, data utilization, privacy, and transparency
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in an operational, analytical, or technical role at a DSP, SSP, CTV platform, or ad verification service
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, problem solving, and collaboration skills
- Experience creating, documenting, and implementing processes
- Understanding of the programmatic landscape, trends and industry initiatives related to supply quality, data, and transparency
- Understanding of ads.txt, app-ads.txt, sellers.json, and supply chain transparency protocols a plus
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
- You enjoy being challenged and work to constantly improve, sharing your knowledge to empower both the team and customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
MadHive is a dynamic, diverse, innovative and friendly place to work. We embrace our differences and believe they fuel our creativity. We come from varied backgrounds and think that’s important. But whether it’s taking ideas from previous lives and applying them in different ways or creating something completely new, we are all trail-blazing team players who think big and want to make an impact.
Here are just some of the many benefits of becoming a MadHive employee:
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance: Your health is number 1, so we offer 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance starting on day 1 for yourself and any dependents.
401(K) Matching: MadHive's generous 401(K) plan offers a contribution equal to 100% of eligible employee contributions up to 5% annually. There is no vesting period and all full time employees can participate immediately upon their date of hire.
Unlimited Vacation: We offer Unlimited PTO, plus additional paid company holidays.
Commuter Benefits: MadHive offers WageWorks commuter benefits.
Parental Leave: We believe that family comes first, so we provide parental leave to all new parents.
Food All Day: Fully stocked refrigerator, and lunch provided every day that you're in the office!