As a Product Manager, you will be asked to synthesize and balance a myriad of different feature requests from all of our clients. Regularly interfacing with both client management teams and clients themselves, a request or reported workflow problem is transformed into actionable changes to be made to the product. Working closely with our Product Managers, you will determine when approved client features to be built will be scheduled and completed, and use that information to manage client expectations. Combining scoped client requests, Product Management driven feature iterations, and Engineering proposed system improvements, the Product Strategy team will produce a realistic and actionable roadmap to be communicated back to the entire organization.
What you'll do:
- Develop long-term strategic features, plans, and goals to implement as a roadmap.
- Align asks from various clients and minimize development waste.
- Interface directly with clients and client management teams to manage expectations and talk through root causes of issues to find the best solution.
- Introduce client-driven portions of work to Product Managers. After these requests are scoped and refined with Engineering, they are woven back into the roadmap by Product Strategy when they are fully committed to.
- Within the same roadmap, integrate other scoped portions of work from the Product Management and Engineering teams into one timeline.
- Understand the capabilities and technical limitations of the system itself, and available engineering bandwidth.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of professional experience.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized self-starter mentality.
- Flexible mindset; willing to learn, adapt, and master new concepts.
- Professional experience at a Media Agency or DSP/SSP company.
- Strong understanding of the Digital Advertising environment.
- Experience with DSP usage such as TradeDesk, DV360, MediaMath, etc.
- Experience with Product Management tooling such as JIRA or similar.
- Experience working with Engineering teams to develop software.