MadHive is an end-to-end advertising solution that leverages cryptography and machine learning to power modern media. MadHive’s advertising suite provides tools for audience forecasting, precision targeting and activation, and cross-screen attribution against its proprietary OTT-first device graph. Customers include advertisers that leverage MadHive’s next-generation cryptography to prevent fraud and increase margins, and broadcast giants that leverage the platform to power their digital TV offerings.
You will be working with our internal sales and ops teams as well as our clients to implement campaigns for new and existing clients. This includes being the point of contact for all clients on campaign execution details, working with sales to ensure a positive experience, and ensuring campaign execution success by working with internal ops teams and third-party vendors. You will play a pivotal role in driving our clients’ successes by 1) launching, managing or troubleshooting campaigns 2) pulling and analyzing reports to develop insights and optimization strategies 3) answering customer support tickets or 4) providing input or recommendations for new product features.
- Setup, manage, optimize and troubleshoot (aka “trade”) OTT campaigns in MadHive’s cutting-edge DSP
- Analyze campaign performance and identify trends & insights to make proactive recommendations
- Maintain ongoing communication with clients throughout campaign duration (which includes addressing and resolving issues, sharing status updates, providing required reports, creating/implementing container tags, etc.)
- Constantly review campaign reports, success metrics, discrepancies.
- Partner with internal teams on progress of campaigns
- Research audience targeting data segment requests from the sales team
- Act as internal liaison for sales reps when they’re in the field selling
- Responsible for attending all relevant meetings (campaign performance review meetings, client campaign kick-off, and review calls, sales calls, etc.)
- Get a head start on the future of TV as OTT’s share of viewership continues to grow
- Collaborate across several fast-moving teams, internally as well as at clients & partners
- Identify support trends to inform future product features or requirements
- Distill client and stakeholder asks into clear KPIs, performance objectives or tangible tasks
- Answer client support tickets, accelerate response times and help scale the entire support organization through measurement & automation
- Understanding of programmatic and digital media campaigns, ideally within the OTT/CTV advertising environment
- Must have knowledge of digital advertising technologies
- Strong communication experience working with a variety of both internal and external parties
- High level of attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously within a collaborative, team environment
- Google certification or other digital certifications are encouraged
- Experience in a client-facing, customer success role within the digital marketing or programmatic advertising space (ideally within the OTT/CTV environment)
- Experience managing, troubleshooting and optimizing platform-based media campaigns in DSPs, Social Platforms or SEM Bid Managers
- BA/BS degree with relevant coursework
- Data-savvy with strong excel skills (pivot tables & v-lookups), although programming experience to handle much larger data sets, queries and analyses a plus
- Comfortable converting data into actionable items for specific tasks or broader narratives to tell a story
- Strong communication skills (listening, spoken and written)
- Technical acumen to troubleshoot ad requests & ad responses
- Interest in or experience with OTT streaming video, avid streamers a plus
MadHive is a dynamic, diverse, innovative and friendly place to work. We embrace our differences and believe they fuel our creativity. We come from varied backgrounds and think that’s important. But whether it’s taking ideas from previous lives and applying them in different ways or creating something completely new, we are all trail-blazing team players who think big and want to make an impact.
Here are just some of the many benefits of becoming a MadHive employee:
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance: Your health is number 1, so we offer 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance starting on day 1 for yourself and any dependents.
401(K) Matching: MadHive's generous 401(K) plan offers a contribution equal to 100% of eligible employee contributions up to 5% annually. There is no vesting period and all full time employees can participate immediately upon their date of hire.
Unlimited Vacation: We offer Unlimited PTO, plus additional paid company holidays.
Commuter Benefits: MadHive offers WageWorks commuter benefits.
Parental Leave: We believe that family comes first, so we provide parental leave to all new parents.
Food All Day: Fully stocked refrigerator, and lunch provided every day that you're in the office!