Made Renovation is building a nationwide brand in home renovation. Our all-in-one offering combines design, materials, and construction for a fun experience and beautiful result that customers enjoy for many years to come. For our first room, bathrooms, we have developed a standard process that yields time & cost efficiencies to our build partners. Based in San Francisco, our growing team is obsessed with helping customers elevate their homes. Made has raised $25M in total funding from top venture funds.
Careers at Made: www.made.careers
Recent customer projects: https://www.made.photo/recent/
We’re searching for a Software Engineer with 5+ years of programming experience. You will work closely with the product team and the Head of Engineering to achieve our company-wide goals. Your projects can range from improving online conversion, to re-architecting an internal workflow, to launching a growth hack that will dramatically improve the way home renovation is managed today. You will take ownership of key initiatives and make a significant impact on the business and the experience of home renovation.
- Develop innovative, user-friendly applications around the home renovation experience
- Uphold high standards for code quality, test coverage, and platform stability
- Collaborate on new ideas to rapidly create and test prototypes
- Ensure our digital client experience is the best it can be
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team across business and product
- 5+ years of experience in creating responsive web applications
- Experience architecting, building, and deploying web APIs
- Advocate for code quality and platform stability
- Passionate about the small details — from site performance to subtle animations
- Resourceful and scrappy problem solver
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, evolving startup environment
- You think from the customer's point of view first
- You can handle some uncertainty and ambiguity and still take the next step
- You're humble, open-minded, and receptive to feedback
- You enjoy teaching others what you have learned
- You're a great teammate--approachable, collaborative and inspires others to want to work with you on ideas to improve what we do as a company
Made Renovation is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.