Made Renovation is building a nationwide brand in home renovation. Our all-in-one offering combines design, materials, and construction for a fun experience and beautiful result that customers enjoy for many years to come. For our first room, bathrooms, we have developed a standard process that yields time & cost efficiencies to our build partners. Based in San Francisco, our growing team is obsessed with helping customers elevate their homes.
More about Made:
- Made has raised $50M in total funding from top venture funds
- We are the 7th largest remodeler in the nation
- Experienced over 4x growth in 2021
- $80B market for bathrooms alone (larger than food delivery & ride sharing)
- Operating in 5 markets - SF, LA, Seattle, DC and Austin
- Experienced leadership team
- Headquarters in SF, with distributed teams
- Competitive benefits, 3 day weekends every month
Careers at Made: www.made.careers
Recent customer projects: https://www.made.photo/recent/
We are looking for an exceptional business leader to join the team as our Chief of Staff. In this high-visibility role, you will partner with the CEO and the executive team to ensure effective decision-making, execution and communication standards are deployed across the company. As the Chief of Staff, you will enable discussion amongst teams, synthesize large amounts of information and data in order to distill them into actionable insights for the executive team that drive operational efficiency across the business. In this role you will have the opportunity to interface with investors and board members as well as managing relationships with key people internally.
Our Chief of Staff will leave an enduring mark on the company and its operating culture, helping set the standard for strategy formation and organization. You will be an extension of the executive team, specializing in planning and execution in the highest priority areas of the business. You’ll have a pulse on each function of the business, be able to track priorities and provide concise updates in order to keep the executive team aligned on our quarterly objectives. Your comprehensive knowledge of the business and its people will make you a trusted internal expert, able to guide and assist any member of the team.
We are looking for motivated and independent thinkers who excel in fast-paced environments. We value scrappiness, curiosity and the drive to set and execute on ambitious business goals.
- Act as a swiss army knife, helping the CEO execute the company’s highest priorities on a given day or week while working on longer term special projects and strategic initiatives
- Support the CEO in communicating overall business strategy and goals to each function, while helping set these goals at the beginning of every quarter
- Assist executive searches to foster and manage key relationships
- Help the entire company work together more effectively through better process and documentation
- Use internal data and your own analytical prowess to guide metric tracking and goal setting
- Organize and coordinate cross-functional team projects, helping prioritize resources and bandwidth constantly
- Identify and resolve key bottlenecks on behalf of the executive team, maintaining a pulse on each business unit and ensuring teams are constantly aligned on priorities
- Communicating with investors while helping to prepare board decks, investment decks, executive presentations and other high-value collateral
- 8+ years of exceptional operational experience in tech, consulting and/or finance
- Experience or exposure to organizational management best practices
- Ability to persuade high-level executives toward a plan of action using data-driven analyses
- A self-starter with knowledge of marketplace organizations
- Superior written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation abilities
- Passion for leading teams toward effective and sustainable outcomes
- Track record of success in multiple professional environments with an emphasis on project management and results
- Action-oriented with unlimited amounts of hustle
- A systematic, organized thinker with a strong yet flexible approach (“strong opinions held loosely”)
- MBA preferred but not required
Made Renovation is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.