Mach49 is the Growth Incubator for Global Businesses.
We are 100% focused on execution helping companies Disrupting InsideOut™ and Disrupting OutsideIn™ to drive meaningful, sustainable growth for their companies, their people, their communities and the world. Together with our clients we….
- Launch Ventures leveraging the client’s talent, customers, assets, core competencies to ideate, incubate, accelerate and scale disruptive new ventures
- Build Incubators that develop client team capability (not dependency) and enable our customers to drive growth for years to come (without us)
- Do Corporate Venture Investing and Partnering with the discipline embraced by top-tier Venture Capitalists
- Bring the Silicon Valley Inside building an internal ecosystem equipped to seize the Mothership advantage and beat the startups at their own game.
If you are a creative problem solver that believes in the power of customer experience research as a driver in helping create new business ventures, we want to talk to you. Mach49 seeks a Customer Experience (CX) Research Operations Specialist to support client teams by recruiting participants and providing other logistical support for the Mach49 and client teams throughout the venture journey.
The CX Research Operations Specialist will support client teams through participant recruiting, research logistics, and providing strategic assets as needed to facilitate a seamless research experience. The client teams rely heavily on customer experience research as a means to build new disruptive products and services by combining work from multiple disciplines: User Research, Design, Usability, and Design Thinking.
The process begins with customer development research, moves through the brainstorming process, and continues with rapid product iteration. Each 12-week incubation is focused on helping project teams define a product concept, vision, and roadmap that global enterprises can build a business around. The CX Research Operations Specialist provides access to the target customers so the client team can keep the customer in the center throughout the incubation process.
- Support the Mach49 and client teams with recruiting and scheduling participants for customer research
- Leverage existing tools and evaluate new technologies to support participant recruitment
- Develop and grow a database of participants which may be used in future engagements
- Build and maintain relationships with recruiters and facilities in strategic markets
- Support project teams by providing strategic assets such as consent forms, scripts, templates, and Miro Boards
- Coordinate participant compensation, and other logistics to facilitate a seamless research experience
- Educate team partners on recruiting strategy and process
- Work closely with multiple teams, at various levels of seniority, often in different countries
- Work effectively with a range of different industries, organizations and people at all levels
- Degree in marketing, business/sales, media studies, design, psychology, or related field
- Expertise with social media, particularly LinkedIn
- Ideally familiar with participant recruiting, customer/user experience research and design thinking methods
- Creative problem solver, particularly around the use of technology and social media to identify potential research participants
- The ability to work efficiently in a very fast-paced, multi-task, collaborative environment
- A positive attitude, resilience, comfort with ambiguity and the ability to contribute to strong team dynamics
- Highly detailed and organized work style, ideally familiar with maintaining a database
- Comfort learning and working within the current Mach49 customer experience research process
- Willing to be flexible and work when the work is needed, sometimes at odd hours (working across time zones, and there are many peaks and valleys during a project)
- Comfortable working remotely, coming into the Boston office, and traveling when necessary
We require background and reference checks, that new hires be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and that all associates, clients, and guests who choose to attend in-person Mach49 events provide proof of vaccination and follow local requirements and mask mandates. Working together, we can protect our global community.
Mach49 is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We’re building a diverse, inclusive, empathetic community where every one of us belongs. A place — not just a workplace — that reflects the people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, national origins, backgrounds, and perspectives who share our world.
Physical requirements include ability to communicate effectively in written and oral forms, to listen and hear and/or read on and through electronic devices for extended periods of time.
Authorization to work in the US required.