WE FORGE FOUNDERS AND ACCELERATE CAREERS
Why join Mach49? Our teams are helping Global 1000 companies build and invest in new ventures and we’re making huge strides in the world together. Our ventures have over 90% success rates because of our people. Our teammates consistently outperform their own personal best because they’re driven by our mission, and because we form a supportive network of super smart, friendly, execution focused pros. You'll be working with and learning from experienced entrepreneurs with superpowers in founding and building businesses, product, go-to-market, Venture Capital Investing and more. Through the work we accomplish our people become even more professionally refined, world-class experts in their respective fields. We’re also having a lot of fun as we help change the world for good. Still with us? Keep reading!
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for a people-first, driven dynamo who has experiences supercharging rapidly expanding organizations. If you’re someone who can stand up a world-class talent ecosystem while making our culture of belonging even more diverse, inclusive, and fun, well then, you will thrive contributing as a senior leader on our amazing team. Get ready to ‘roll up your sleeves’, because at Mach49 there is no job too big or too small. We’re into our second year of hyper-growth, so if you think you’d like to hop on this rocket ship mid-air with us, then hang on to your hat and get ready!
- Design and orchestrate creative and flexible operating models for the company and the talent organization in a way that further positions us as a thought leader in our industry, so that we may fully engage and empower our people and teams.
- Be obsessively curious about team, associate and leadership aspirations, and capabilities, so that you may design systems and remove barriers to help our teams achieve their greatest potential.
- Bring our global talent ecosystem to the next level by working from the future backwards with our teams, so that we may design and continuously adapt our ways of working.
- Contribute to the design, delivery, and creation of measures of success for associate programs, including talent attraction, development, performance, engagement, rewards, and beyond.
- Further optimize associate service delivery by identifying overall company needs and aligning team resources and technological solutions across the associate career journey accordingly.
- Help advance internal business partnerships and related talent solutions, so that leaders and associates are equipped with the tools and resources needed to achieve successful outcomes.
- Stay alert to global talent related trends, external risks, and opportunities, as well as monitor overall regulatory employment changes that affect our global organization – adapt accordingly.
- Provide thought leadership across the organization, to other senior leaders, to members of our internal and external talent team, and contribute your influence to further the People profession.
- Other responsibilities as may be needed to support the company’s success.
TOP SUCCESS FACTORS
- Ability to achieve organizational objectives in a way that aligns directly with company values.
- Ensures mission and goal achievement or overachievement across the organization.
- Ability to provide thought leadership in the People/Talent/HR profession.
- Demonstrates and supports others with maintaining a growth mindset.
- Willing and able to influence strategic change, plus dive into tactical delivery.
- Noticeable application of sincere empathy, always received as being fair and kind.
- Natural, approachable humility, consistently applied throughout communications.
- Must have 15 or more years of relevant professional level experience.
- 10 or more years of leading People/Talent/HR professionals.
- Experience in professional services organizations.
- Experience in early-stage organizations experiencing explosive growth (doubling or tripling in size each year).
- Strong grasp of US employment law required; EMEA employment laws preferred.
- Professional certifications in Organization, Human Resources, or related preferred.
- Experience delivering thought leadership and influencing the profession preferred.
- Experience in a wide variety of industries and corporate cultures preferred.
- Must enjoy and thrive being faced with high volume, complex challenges.
- Ability to build strong rapport quickly and maintain productive relationships.
- Ability to build trusted partnerships at all levels in an organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with, and provide leadership to, a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Must be able to consistently apply a high attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate standards and hold others accountable for achievement.
- Must be self-motivated and driven to achieve goals independently and through others.
- A self-starter who is always looking to improve established processes.
- Stellar analytical and time-management skills.
- Experience with a variety of HRIS and ATS solutions; ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Master’s degree or comparable combination of related education and experience preferred.
- Ability to work remotely from within the US; some strategic travel may be required.
We require background and reference checks, that new hires be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and that all associates, clients, and guests who choose to attend in-person Mach49 events provide proof of vaccination and follow local requirements and mask mandates. Working together, we can protect our global community.
Mach49 is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We’re building a diverse, inclusive, empathetic community where every one of us belongs. A place — not just a workplace — that reflects the people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, national origins, backgrounds, and perspectives who share our world.
Physical requirements include ability to communicate effectively in written and oral forms, to listen and hear and/or read on and through electronic devices for extended periods of time.
Authorization to work in the US required.