Mach49 is the Growth Incubator for Global Businesses.
We are 100% focused on execution helping companies Disrupting InsideOut™ and Disrupting OutsideIn™ to drive meaningful, sustainable growth for their companies, their people, their communities and the world. Together with our clients we….
- Launch Ventures leveraging the client’s talent, customers, assets, core competencies to ideate, incubate, accelerate and scale disruptive new ventures
- Build Incubators that develop client team capability (not dependency) and enable our customers to drive growth for years to come (without us)
- Do Corporate Venture Investing and Partnering with the discipline embraced by top-tier Venture Capitalists
- Bring the Silicon Valley Inside building an internal ecosystem equipped to seize the Mothership advantage and beat the startups at their own game.
We are looking for a Contract Project Manager responsible for coordination and milestone achievement across a range of new venture client solutions currently underway.
- Skilled program coordination and project management
- Track all the schedules, dependencies and interdependencies, deliverables, meetings, etc.
- Communicate with all stakeholders effectively, collaboratively driving progress to achieve milestone delivery
- Other project responsibilities as assigned
- Demonstrated success being very detail oriented, great with complex projects and programs
- has experience dealing with large Enterprise clients in traditional markets
- A great communicator
- Ideal background is program coordination or management and/or project management at services firms (consultancies, agencies, etc) working with Enterprise clients on complex engagements (retainer based “Agency of Record” style relationships would be ideal)
- Needs to be rock solid on work plans, schedules, project management, communications. Some experience with client management would be desirable but not required
This is a full time, remote opportunity with competitive rewards.
We require background and reference checks, that new hires be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and that all associates, clients, and guests who choose to attend in-person Mach49 events provide proof of vaccination and follow local requirements and mask mandates. Working together, we can protect our global community.
Mach49 is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We’re building a diverse, inclusive, empathetic community where every one of us belongs. A place — not just a workplace — that reflects the people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, national origins, backgrounds, and perspectives who share our world.
Physical requirements include ability to communicate effectively in written and oral forms, to listen and hear and/or read on and through electronic devices for extended periods of time.
Authorization to work in the US required.