WHO ARE WE?
At Mach49 we work with Global 1000 companies to build and launch new disruptive businesses. To do this, we work side-by-side with intrapreneurial teams to take an idea (market or product concept) through customer validation, solution ideation, and prototype testing to building a fully formed business that the teams can launch. We work with the teams to instill lean startup, design-thinking, and agile development mindsets as they build out their businesses. Our process is highly customer-centric, relying on customer research as a linchpin of our overall methodology.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our organization is enjoying hyper growth and we're looking for specialists with hands on experience identifying and sourcing talent for Professional Services and Executive level roles in the US and Globally. If this interests you, and you have a knack for in-depth custom searches for unique skills and diverse talent, this role may be for you. If you also know how to deliver exceptional results in close partnership with recruiters, then consider joining us!
- Relentlessly search for unique talent through multiple channels to create a high caliber pipeline of interested and engaged candidates.
- Leverage professional platforms to search and identify people with the unique experiences and skillsets that match our needs and add to our diverse culture.
- Customize and adapt search methodology for each assigned vacancy to capture qualified candidates.
- Adjust search and communication strategies in partnership with recruiters, hiring team and HR leaders.
- Utilize engagement approaches to achieve candidate interest. Understand and advocate our company vision and mission to aid in search for mission driven talent.
- Responsible for maintaining assigned roles within Applicant Tracking System.
- Contribute to positive external Employer Brand image. May include contributing to third party websites - Glassdoor, LinkedIn and other candidate experience rating and review platforms.
- Keep hiring leaders and Talent Team leadership up to date on the status and progress of all vacancies.
- Maintain effective communications internally and externally.
- Identify opportunity areas to improve speed to hire and quality of talent.
- Identify barriers and apply solutions to achieve hiring targets.
- Achieve hiring goals through prioritization, methodical attention to detail and active daily coordination of assigned phases in the talent acquisition process.
- Must have 3 or more years of relevant recruiting or sourcing experience
- Experience recruiting Professional Services or Executive professionals preferred
- Must enjoy and thrive being faced with high volume, complex challenges
- Ability to build rapport quickly and maintain productive relationships
- Ability to build trusted partnerships at all levels in an organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with a variety of personalities and work styles
- Must be able to consistently apply a high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate standards
- Must be self-motivated and driven to achieve goals independently
- A self-starter who is always looking to improve established processes
- Stellar analytical and time-management skills
- Experience with Greenhouse or substantial experience managing applicant workflow using other ATS with ability to quickly become an expert at new technologies
- Bachelor's degree or comparable combination of education and experience preferred
This is a full time, remote opportunity with competitive rewards.
The successful candidate must complete a background check, provide references and proof of vaccination before being hired.