WE FORGE FOUNDERS AND ACCELERATE CAREERS
Why join Mach49? Our ventures have over 90% success rates because of our people. Our teammates consistently outperform their own personal best because they’re driven by our mission, and because we form a supportive network of super smart, friendly, execution focused pros. You'll be working with and learning from experienced entrepreneurs with superpowers in founding and building businesses, product, go-to-market, Venture Capital Investing and more. Through the work we accomplish our people become even more professionally refined, world-class experts in their respective fields. We’re also having a lot of fun as we help change the world for good. Still with us? Keep reading!
WHO ARE WE?
At Mach49 we work with Global 1000 companies to build and launch new disruptive businesses. To do this, we work side-by-side with intrapreneurial teams to take an idea (market or product concept) through customer validation, solution ideation, and prototype testing to building a fully formed business that the teams can launch. We work with the teams to instill lean startup, design-thinking, and agile development mindsets as they build out their businesses. Our process is highly customer-centric, relying on customer research as a linchpin of our overall methodology. We’ve had over 100% team member growth this year and we remain on an upward trajectory.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our organization is in hyper growth and we're looking for someone with hands on experience identifying and sourcing talent for Professional Services and Executive level roles in the US and Globally. If this interests you, and you have a knack for identifying talent and building relationships, this role may be for you. If you also know how to execute effective sourcing methods, are methodical with candidate management and you can deliver this all in a way that represents our strong culture and guiding values to attract top talent, then consider joining us!
- Relentlessly search for unique talent through multiple channels to create a high caliber candidate pipeline.
- Identify and attract people with unique experiences and skillsets that match our needs and who add to our diverse culture.
- Customize and adapt interview methodology in partnership with hiring team and HR leaders.
- Maintain and continuously improve our Positive Candidate Experiences through full ownership of assigned job requisitions, and through personalized and automated correspondences as appropriate.
- Responsible for maintaining assigned roles within Applicant Tracking System. We have high volume, high detail work that needs to be managed daily in partnership with Hiring Managers and external partner Recruiters.
- Direct Sourcing & Recruiting: Own a challenging volume of high priority or otherwise difficult to fill Mach49 vacancies as assigned, from intake to hire.
- Partner with Talent Team, and business leadership to manage external Employer Brand image. May include contributing to third party website management - Glassdoor, LinkedIn and other candidate experience rating and review platforms. Maintain Mach49's interview and candidate experience.
- Keep hiring leaders and Talent Team leadership up to date on the status and progress of all vacancies.
- Maintain effective communications internally and externally.
- Identify opportunity areas to improve speed to hire and quality of talent.
- Identify barriers and apply solutions to achieve hiring targets.
- Achieve hiring goals through prioritization, methodical attention to detail and active daily management of all phases of the talent acquisition process.
- Must have 3 or more years of relevant recruiting or sourcing experience
- Experience recruiting Professional Services or Executive professionals preferred
- Must enjoy and thrive being faced with high volume, complex challenges
- Ability to build rapport quickly and maintain productive relationships
- Ability to build trusted partnerships at all levels in an organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with a variety of personalities and work styles
- Must be able to consistently apply a high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate standards and hold others accountable for achievement
- Must be self-motivated and driven to achieve goals independently and through others
- A self-starter who is always looking to improve established processes
- Stellar analytical and time-management skills
- Experience with Greenhouse or substantial experience managing applicant workflow using other ATS with ability to quickly become an expert at new technologies
- Bachelor's degree or comparable combination of education and experience preferred
We require background and reference checks, that new hires be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and that all associates, clients, and guests who choose to attend in-person Mach49 events provide proof of vaccination and follow local requirements and mask mandates. Working together, we can protect our global community.
Mach49 is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We’re building a diverse, inclusive, empathetic community where every one of us belongs. A place — not just a workplace — that reflects the people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, national origins, backgrounds, and perspectives who share our world.
Physical requirements include ability to communicate effectively in written and oral forms, to listen and hear and/or read on and through electronic devices for extended periods of time.
Authorization to work in the UK required.