WE FORGE FOUNDERS AND ACCELERATE CAREERS
Why join Mach49? Our ventures have over 90% success rates because of our people. Our teammates consistently outperform their own personal best because they’re driven by our mission, and because we form a supportive network of super smart, friendly, execution focused pros. You'll be working with and learning from experienced entrepreneurs with superpowers in founding and building businesses, product, go-to-market, Venture Capital Investing and more. Through the work we accomplish our people become even more professionally chiseled, world-class experts in their respective fields. We’re also having a lot of fun as we help change the world for good. Still with us? Keep reading!
WHO ARE WE?
At Mach49 we work with Global 1000 companies to build and launch new disruptive businesses. To do this, we work side-by-side with intrapreneurial teams to take an idea (market or product concept) through customer validation, solution ideation, and prototype testing to building a fully formed business that the teams can launch. We work with the teams to instill lean startup, design-thinking, and agile development mindsets as they build out their businesses. Our process is highly customer-centric, relying on customer research as a linchpin of our overall methodology.
As an Ideation Program Lead within Mach49’s Ideate practice, you will directly lead our client programs in partnership with leadership and in collaboration with internal and external partners. You will have a focus on facilitating new venture directions in concert with clients who are in the exploration stages of new venture building. You will use your skills to conduct and analyze market research, develop a perspective on venture opportunities, evaluate existing portfolios of venture concepts, and advance Mach49’s thought leadership. Your research will require flexibility and agility, as the research topics vary from regenerative medicine, to Industry 4.0, to autonomous transportation, and more.
- Responsible for leading teams and individuals through multiple projects, each with their own unique cycles and methods within the ideation phases of business exploration.
- Coordinate programs from beginning to end, leading internal teams and external client partners through a variety of business creation activities.
- Conduct research on business ecosystems and technical topics by gathering information from multiple sources
- Structure information and conduct critical analysis
- Share and present research and analysis to teammates, leadership, and clients
- Track current events and major trends as they relate to specific business ecosystems, emerging technologies, or other areas of interest
- Build and maintain Mach49’s internal knowledge infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of five years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated experience seeing complex, ambiguous programs through from beginning to end.
- Ability to lead others through coordination of multiple parallel or overlapping priorities to achieve project milestones.
- Experience across multiple Domains preferred, tech domains highly preferred.
- Background in strategy or innovation strongly preferred.
- Effective Facilitation skills required.
- Ability to create actionable insights from interviews and other UX or customer development methods required.
- Ability to communicate complex topics clearly and speak confidently to executive level audiences required.
This is a full time, remote opportunity with competitive rewards and flexible ways of working.
We require background and reference checks, that new hires be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and that all associates, clients, and guests who choose to attend in-person Mach49 events provide proof of vaccination and follow local requirements and mask mandates. Working together, we can protect our global community.
Mach49 is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We’re building a diverse, inclusive, empathetic community where every one of us belongs. A place — not just a workplace — that reflects the people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, national origins, backgrounds, and perspectives who share our world.
Physical requirements include ability to communicate effectively in written and oral forms, to listen and hear and/or read on and through electronic devices for extended periods of time.
Authorization to work in the US required.