Mach49 is a Growth Incubator for global businesses. We partner with our clients to disrupt existing markets and create new ones through a strategic mix of incubations, corporate venturing and ecosystem creation.
Our external venturing team operates as long-term Partners-in-Residence for both emerging and established venture capital funds launched by corporates, family offices, government entities, and more. We act as extensions of their team, attending Partner meetings and offering unbiased perspectives borne from decades of experience in venture capital and strategic investing. We provide critical insights throughout the entire venture capital lifecycle, from fund design to recruiting to deal sourcing/execution to portfolio management.
If you are an inquisitive individual with a knack for organization, attention to detail, and problem solving, Mach49 seeks an Analyst to support our external venturing team.
As an Analyst, you will directly support our external venturing leadership team and the funds they advise through market research, critical analysis, thought leadership, and building/maintaining our internal knowledge infrastructure.
- Report directly to our external venturing leadership to support on company initiatives
- Perform deep-dive qualitative and quantitative analyses into a wide variety of industries, technologies, and companies
- Research and draft thought leadership on all aspects of venture capital and strategic investing
- Grow and maintain our internal tools and knowledge database (e.g., relationship management platform)
*Please note this is not a direct investing role*
Mach49 is a unique company; as business co-founders and venture partners with our clients, we are neither like a consulting firm, nor like working at an in-house company. Joining our team means joining a global family working on the cutting edge of innovation, with benefits including:
- Working alongside and learning from some of the best product management, design, and venture capital veterans from around the globe
- Getting exposure at the highest levels of executive leadership to help drive long-term strategic investments and venture creation
- Growing and expanding your professional experience with new topics, companies, and industries daily
- Experiencing a collaborative, respectful, and fun team culture with a shared vision for global impact
- Gaining access to a global network of resources and capabilities, with offices across the US, Singapore, London, etc.
You could be a good fit for the role if you have 2 – 4 years of experience and you are:
- Curious. Any topic can be interesting and engaging for you, and deep understanding of how something works is always your goal.
- Analytical. You know how to look at a problem through a variety of different approaches and techniques, and each new datapoint drives you to a conclusion that you can defend. You always have an opinion or perspective that you can share.
- Meticulous. Everyone claims they’re detail-oriented, but you take it to the next level. You are methodical, and the processes you utilize ensure there are no inconsistencies in the final product.
- Articulate. The ability to communicate effectively is crucial for you. You are comfortable with conveying concepts and ideas in both spoken and written forms, and you are careful and deliberate with the language you use.
- Motivated. You don’t view your job simply as a 9-to-5, you’re here to learn and grow to the next level. You take personal pride in your work, and you will always go the extra mile to bring that edge that no one else can.
- Efficient. You’re no stranger to tight turnarounds or having to juggle multiple tasks. You know how to adapt your working style and process to the situation at-hand, and you never drop the ball or miss a deadline.
- Flexible. You love the idea of a fast-paced startup environment where everyone chips in, and no task is beneath you. You are comfortable tackling new challenges on your own, and you know how to develop your own process to efficiently work to a solution.
*At this time, we are unfortunately unable to consider candidates who require visa sponsorship