We’re looking for an enthusiastic and customer-centric Solution Architect with excellent writing and communication skills to join our team, working with Körber (HighJump) Warehouse Management (WMS) systems. You will work alongside clients to design solutions that efficiently satisfy business requirements while balancing complexity to ensure processes are supportable and cost-effective. You are a strong proponent of fully leveraging standard functionality and minimizing system changes, ensuring that enhancements are operationally and financially justified.
What you’ll do:
- Assessing client business requirements and opportunities
- Leading design, configuration, and implementation of Körber (HighJump) WMS
- Analyzing and optimizing components of the solution to take advantage of best practices
- Work with all appropriate parties to effectively estimate project timelines and deliverables
- Recognizing and highlighting incremental improvement opportunities with existing clients
- Writing functional specifications for modification, interface, report, and label requirements
- Authoring and/or reviewing system and procedural documentation throughout the project
What you bring:
- 3+ years of HighJump WMS solution design experience
- Understanding of supply chain, logistics, and distribution functional concepts
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present complex information to individuals, small groups, and executive leadership
- Great attitude and commitment to get the job done
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Bonus points for:
- Experience with multiple HighJump solutions such as Advantage and Edge
- Experience reading and writing SQL
- Experience reading MOCA trace files
- Experience with other supply chain execution systems such as Manhattan Associates, JDA, and SAP
- Milwaukee, WI or Raleigh, NC based consultants are preferred
What you'll get:
- One of the fastest-growing companies in America to work for and a talented team to back you up
- Remote work opportunities
- An awesome culture, backed up by winning a Best and Brightest for Milwaukee award five years in a row, and Best and Brightest in the nation for 2020 & 2021!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Immediate Vacation & Sick Time
- Employer-sponsored short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- 401(k) program with match
- Sabbatical leave of an additional five weeks paid time off every five years
- Two days of PTO for Volunteering
- Professional Development
Travel is not required for this position.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
No sponsorship is provided for this position. US citizens or permanent residents only.