Through face-to-face interactions with customers, this consultant position is responsible for HighJump WMS implementations, assisting customers to enhance their operations by identifying and optimizing their preferred work methods, and by developing reports / tools that enhance customer use of Toolbox, thereby enhancing their operations. As an on-site representative of MacGregor Partners, you will be the face of the company to many of our customers and must portray a positive and professional image of the company through appearance, excitement, engagement and compelling recommendations to customers.
What you’ll do:
- Assessing client business requirements
- Configuring HighJump’s Warehouse Advantage, Edge, and Enterprise 3PL WMS applications to meet customer needs
- Troubleshooting and triaging application issues as they are reported
- Writing functional specifications for modification, interface, report, and label requirements
- Authoring and/or reviewing system and procedural documentation
What you bring:
- Configuration or programming experience in (Java, Python, C#) and databases (SQL / Oracle) queries and stored procedures
- WMS knowledge in HighJump Software, RedPrairie (JDA), Manhattan Associates, SAP- WM, Oracle-WM, Accellos, Infor, etc.
- Experience with relational databases
- Understanding of supply chain, logistics, and distribution functional concepts
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present complex information to individuals and small groups
- Great attitude and commitment to get the job done
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, Supply Chain Management or related field.
Bonus points for:
- 2+ years of general consulting experience
- 2+ years of HighJump’s Warehouse Advantage, Edge, or Enterprise 3PL WMS applications experience
- Experience implementing Retail and 3PL facilities
- Experience with Systems/Network/DBA
- Experience with 3rd Party Billing solutions
What you’ll get:
- One of the fastest-growing companies in America to work for and a talented team to back you up
- An awesome culture backed up by winning a Best and Brightest for Milwaukee award five years in a row, and Best and Brightest in the nation for 2020 & 2021!
- Competitive salary
- Sabbatical leave of an additional five weeks paid time off every five years
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employer-sponsored short-term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- 401(k) Program w/ Match
- Paid Time Off
- Unlimited Sick Leave
- Two days of PTO for Volunteering
- Professional Development
30% travel is required for the position. Specific amounts will be discussed with your manager.
No sponsorship is provided for this position. US citizens or permanent residents only.