We’re looking for an enthusiastic and customer-centric Solution Architect with excellent writing and communication skills to join our team, working with Blue Yonder (JDA) WMS. You will work alongside clients to design solutions that efficiently satisfy business requirements while balancing complexity to ensure processes are supportable and cost-effective. You are a strong proponent of fully leveraging standard functionality and minimizing system changes, ensuring that enhancements are operationally and financially justified.
What you’ll do:
- Assessing client business requirements and opportunities
- Leading design, configuration, and implementation of Blue Yonder (JDA) Warehouse Management Systems
- Analyzing and optimizing components of the solution to take advantage of best practices
- Work with all appropriate parties to effectively estimate project timelines and deliverables
- Recognizing and highlighting incremental improvement opportunities with existing clients
- Writing functional specifications for modification, interface, report, and label requirements
- Authoring and/or reviewing system and procedural documentation throughout the project
What you bring:
- 3+ years of general consulting implementation experience
- 3+ years of Blue Yonder (JDA) WMS solution design experience
- Understanding of supply chain, logistics, and distribution functional concepts
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present complex information to individuals, small groups, and executive leadership
- Great attitude and commitment to get the job done
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Bonus points for:
- Experience with other Blue Yonder (JDA) solutions such as WLM, Integrator, Warehouse Management – Process, Warehouse Management – Dispatcher, EMS, or Track & Trace
- Experience reading and writing SQL
- Experience reading MOCA trace files
- Experience with other supply chain execution systems such as Manhattan Associates, HighJump, and SAP
- Milwaukee, WI or Raleigh, NC based consultants are preferred
What you'll get:
- One of the fastest-growing companies in America to work for and a talented team to go along with that.
- Unique & specific experiences within a growing, transforming industry.
- Work/life balance: We work hard and play hard offering a flexible work schedule.
- Not just a job, a career with a steady feed of new industry challenges to overcome!
- An awesome culture backed up by winning a Best and Brightest for Milwaukee award five years in a row, and Best and Brightest in the nation for 2020 and 2021!
- Competitive salary
- Sabbatical leave of an additional five weeks paid time off every five years.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employer-sponsored short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- 401(k) program with match
- Paid Time Off
- Unlimited Sick Leave
- Two days of PTO for Volunteering
- Professional Development
30% travel is required for the position. Specific amounts will be discussed with this position's manager.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
No sponsorship is provided for this position. US citizens or permanent residents only.