We are looking for a dynamic customer-centric Consultant to provide expert guidance surrounding the Blue Yonder (JDA) WMS application. You will have made contributions to several successful software implementations, either in enterprise planning, manufacturing, transportation or WMS, and are looking to take on more responsibility. As a client-facing role, you must maintain a professional demeanor at all times and will travel frequently to visit client sites and interact in-person with client teams.
What you’ll do:
- Assess client business requirements
- Configure Blue Yonder (JDA) WMS application to meet customer needs
- Troubleshoot and triage application issues as they are reported
- Write functional specifications for modification, interface, report, and label requirements
- Author and/or review system and procedural documentation
What you bring:
- 5+ years of general consulting experience or 2+ years of Blue Yonder (JDA) WMS experience
- Basic understanding of supply chain, logistics, and distribution functional concepts
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present complex information to individuals and small groups
- Great attitude and commitment to get the job done
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to travel to customer facilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, Supply Chain Management or related field.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems implementations
- Experience with other Blue Yonder solutions such as Warehouse Labor Management (WLM), Integrator, Warehouse Management – Process, Warehouse Management – Dispatcher, EMS, or Track & Trace
- Experience reading and writing SQL
- Experience reading MOCA trace files
- Experience creating legacy RPWriter reports
- Experience creating Jasper reports
- Experience creating labels
- Experience creating and maintaining custom DDAs
- Experience creating and maintaining custom control files and using mload utility
- Experience with other supply chain execution systems such as Manhattan Associates, HighJump, or SAP
What you'll get:
- One of the fastest-growing companies in America to work for and a talented team to go along with that.
- Unique & specific experiences within a growing, transforming industry.
- Work/life balance: We work hard and play hard offering a flexible work schedule.
- Not just a job, a career with a steady feed of new industry challenges to overcome!
- An awesome culture backed up by winning a Best and Brightest for Milwaukee award five years in a row, and Best and Brightest in the nation for 2020.
- Competitive salary
- Sabbatical leave of an additional five weeks paid time off every five years.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employer-sponsored short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance.
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- 401(k) program with match
- Paid Time Off
- Unlimited Sick Leave
- Two days of PTO for Volunteering
- Professional Development
30% travel is required for the position. Specific amounts will be discussed with this position's manager.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
No sponsorship is provided for this position. US citizens or permanent residents only.