In Macedonia, the Slice team is in direct contact with our U.S. partners and customers on a daily basis. Our teams in Ohrid and Debar work closely with our New York City office to coordinate our support, marketing, and information efforts.
We at Slice want to improve the way America orders pizza. We are dedicated to giving pizza lovers the best experience when ordering from their neighborhood pizzeria.
We are always looking for individuals who are committed to constantly improving themselves and the work of our team.
As a Software Quality Engineer you can expect to:
- Participate in the planning of software features, including details of technical implementation and product requirements.
- Serve as an internal representative, advocate, and expert for QA, contributing that perspective to the company in every way.
- Be a versatile team player who can communicate succinctly with a variety of stakeholders in the development cycle
- Contribute to a repository of automated tests in response to reported bugs or new features.
- Add manual tests to our test suite to enhance coverage and quality for Slice’s product offering.
- Follow the lifecycle of a bug, from initial report to the creation of a regression test.
- Track test coverage, failures, and trends over time.
- Participate in deployments and execution of automated tests.
- Experience within software quality assurance (1-2 years preferred)
- Fluent verbal and written English skills.
- Experience in creation and management of structured test plans based on feature acceptance criteria.
- Experience of test execution including raising/tracking bugs
- Experience of test management systems(e.g Test Rail)
- Work experience related to the quality of software products (troubleshooting, bug investigations, etc.)
- A working understanding of web technology (HTML, browser features, browser-based dev tools)
- Familiar with UNIX-style terminal usage at a basic level.
- Familiar with how to use a code editor at a basic level.
- Able to work with git revision control system at a basic level.
- Understanding of the software development workflow, from developer's keyboard to production servers.
- Knowledge in programming languages (SQL,Java, HTML, Rails)
- Basic knowledge of QA Test Automation using Selenium Webdriver/Appium
- Any form of QA Testing Qualification such as ISTQB Foundation Certificate
- Mobile testing experience on Android/iOS Platforms
- Experience within an Agile development environment(Scrum)
Our schedule is based on US time-zones. Our customers are based in the US, so all shifts are centered around US work hours.
Currently hiring at the Ohrid, Macedonia location.
Join a team that values creativity, curious minds and a commitment to excellence. An ideal Software Quality Engineer you will possess the Slice values.
Please provide us with a resume, and a cover letter telling us a little about yourself.