As an Account Supervisor at Mabbly, your primary responsibilities will be to manage the day to day and grow a portfolio of accounts by establishing yourself as a trusted partner for complex digital marketing efforts. Under the steady mentorship of an Account Director, you will execute on a world-class level, prioritize appropriately the small details and be a positive influence on cross-functional teams.
A primary focus of your contribution will be in day to day account management activities, including planning, execution, and project management across a variety of digital deliverables. Relationship building, detail-oriented project management and professional communication will also be key for the role.
As a member of the Client Management team, you will report up to the Group Account Director (GAD) and work alongside an Account Director and other studio leads to identify strategic opportunities for our clients and bring those opportunities to life throughout an entire project lifecycle. Additionally, you will help with account coordination across a variety of studios and teams, and build strong relationships with our clients. In most cases, you will work with and manage an Account Executive; as a leader and manager, you must demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and mental strength, leading by example and blending positivity and capability.
- Maintain a calm, focused and level-head throughout the excitement and changes germane to agency life
- Build rapport and credibility to earn the trust of both clients and internal teams through effective communication and a deep understanding of the needs from both sides; ensure client and internal teams are aligned.
- Raise client awareness as to when changes in client direction effect SOW
- Sound decision making regarding hours dedicated to deliverables, and understands what to prioritize
- Mentor junior team members (ex: Account Executive) and help guide them through a process while providing them with tools to problem solve, while managing up to Account Director for guidance
- Lead internal and client meetings, presentations and calls; prepare relevant documents, including agendas, proposals and other follow up client communications and correspondence
- Share client feedback to ensure internal cross-functional teams are delivering work aligned with the client’s objectives and expectations
- Help Account Directors maintain high client retention rate while continuously looking for ways to deepen Mabbly’s relationship and scope of work with clients
- Make critical in-the-moment decisions on the overall success of projects while staying focused on the high-level picture to manage expectations and ensure success for internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively anticipate client questions and provide thought-out solutions, looping in cross-functional team members as needed
- Work directly with cross-functional team members to ensure the flawless execution of client projects, ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Identify and seize upsell opportunities, partnering with your Director for new business pitches and proposals, while regularly communicating portfolio performance
- Act as Mabbly’s “brand steward,” serving as a role model for the organization and representing Mabbly’s core values when collaborating internally, with clients or partner agencies
- Must have 4-6 years of agency account management experience
- The ability to stay calm and focused under high levels of pressure
- Self-starter who thrives in collaborative environment, able to get team organized and pulling in same direction
- Mastery in project management and deployment
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, deadline driven environment
- Ability to articulate confidently and in a compelling manner that positively influences others to take action
- Ability to ensure results are achieved by having clear expectations, priorities established, maintained focus, and ability to address tough decisions
- Be nimble and agile in resourcing management
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work from Chicago office 2 days/week in collaborative hybrid work environment
- Experience working in digital marketing or building websites is a plus
- Experience working within Google Suite a plus