Mission For Arizona (the Arizona Democratic Party’s Coordinated Campaign) is seeking a highly-motivated and details-oriented Data Associate to join our statewide campaign. The Data Associate will work collaboratively with the rest of the data team to respond to the campaign’s needs quickly and efficiently.
- Design, build, and maintain reports and tools in line with key programmatic priorities, specifically as they pertain to the Organizing and Voter Protection Teams
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of data standards across departments
- Provide support with the cleaning, analysis, and presentation of data
- Develop and present Votebuilder / VAN training materials across departments in statewide, small group and one-on-one settings, as needed
- Respond to data support requests and flags in a timely manner
- Support other members of the data team to complete projects as necessary
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to adapt to evolving priorities
- Ability to communicate priorities, needs and expectations with other team members
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical audiences
- Familiarity or proficiency with at least one of the following, is preferred, but not required: SQL, Python, R, or any other programming language efficient for analyzing large datasets
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new skills and adapt to new platforms
- Proficiency in MS Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience using Votebuilder / VAN, as a volunteer, organizer, or admin
- Experience as a volunteer and/or organizer on past campaigns is a plus
- A desire to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and implement creative solutions to unique problems
- Salary: Associate-level salaries are $5,000/month
- This is a bargaining unit position
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Benefits: Eligible for UnitedHealthcare medical, dental, vision plan at no premium
- Hours: This position’s schedule will vary based on the needs of the campaign and point in the cycle and is likely to require evening and weekend work over the course of the election cycle.
The Arizona Democratic Party (ADP), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The ADP is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran's status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.