Mission For Arizona (the Arizona Democratic Party’s Coordinated Campaign) is seeking a Deputy Operations Director, a key member of our campaign’s Operations team. The Deputy Operations Director will execute a broad range of Operations responsibilities that support the management of Mission For Arizona’s operational systems and logistical implementation. We are looking for someone with previous campaign and Operations experience who is solutions oriented with experience working in an environment that requires quick, goal oriented work.
- Assist the Operations Director with the building, scaling, and implementation of processes across departments
- Maintain vendor relationships for procurement and event services
- Assist with the procurement and operational needs of all Mission For Arizona offices
- Work effectively with other departments to ensure that all administrative needs are met for all Mission staff
- Coordinate and track staff and volunteer needs, including supplies and technology assets
- Assist ADP and Mission staff with payroll and other HR processes, including onboarding and offboarding
- Address operations issues and needs from staff in a timely manner
- Assist in other Operations Department tasks as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years/cycles in political, advocacy, administrative work, and/or operations with at least 1 year/cycle on a campaign or in operations
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, attention to detail, responsiveness, and passion for the work
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously under strict deadlines
- Flexible, adaptable, and solutions-oriented
- Ability to relate complex information in an understandable manner to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Salary: Deputy-level salaries are $6,600/month
- Location: Remote with eventual relocation Phoenix, Arizona
- Benefits: Eligible for UnitedHealthcare medical, dental, vision plan at no premium
- Hours: This position’s schedule will vary based on the needs of the campaign and point in the cycle and is likely to require evening and weekend work over the course of the election cycle.
- This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement with CWG
The Arizona Democratic Party (ADP), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The ADP is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran's status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.