In 2022, Arizona will be a premier battleground state with highly competitive races to elect Democrats at every level of the ticket. Mission for Arizona, the Arizona Democratic Party’s Coordinated Campaign, is launching early because the work to re-elect Senator Mark Kelly and win up and down the ballot in 2022 starts now. By starting early, we have an unprecedented opportunity to engage a diverse coalition of college students across Arizona who will play a decisive role in the 2022 election. Mission for Arizona will serve as Democrats’ central hub for organizing, voter protection, and political infrastructure for the cycle. The Campus Fall Fellowship will play a key role in establishing and growing Mission for Arizona’s campus program statewide during the Fall of 2021.
- Establish and grow Mission for Arizona’s team on your college campus through in-person and digital tactics
- Regularly high traffic on campus to register student voters and recruit fellow Democrats to join our campus organizing program
- Recruit friends, classmates, and peers to support Democrats up and down the ballot in 2022
- Train fellow students on direct voter contact on your campus
- Build student social media engagement across social channels
- Reach out to existing campus networks to introduce the campaign and explore potential partnerships with student organizations
Skills & Qualifications:
- Current student at any college campus (two year or four year) in Arizona
- Ability to high traffic canvass in-person on campus throughout the Fall semester
- Passionate about the Democratic platform and excited to build the campaign on campus and recruit a broad, diverse community of young Democrats
- Able to work 10 hours per week on campus during the Fall Semester
- Fellowship Dates: Accepting applications on a rolling basis
- Time Commitment: 10 hours / week
- Pay: $15/hour
- Location: This is an in-person role on your current college campus
In effort to build a well-rounded campaign with all voices represented, we encourage folks from any educational background, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, age, immigration status, citizenship status, national origin or ancestry, marital status, pregnancy, criminal record, mental or physical disability or disorder, HIV antibody status, parental or familiar status, or veteran status to apply.
The Arizona Democratic Party (ADP), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The ADP is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran's status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.