Mission For Arizona (the Arizona Democratic Party’s Coordinated Campaign) is seeking an Operations Director, a key member of our campaign’s leadership team responsible for managing the operations program and logistics on the campaign. The Operations Director will lead the Operations Department to manage physical and electronic material needs, coordinate logistics, staff onboardings, and maintain the campaign’s cybersecurity infrastructure. The Operations Director will also work closely with the Coordinated Director to oversee the campaign budget as well as work with other directors and departments to ensure all teams have the materials they need.
We are looking for someone with organizational and management skills, and attention to detail, who is responsive, passionate, and communicative with experience working in an environment that requires quick, goal oriented work. As our Operations Director will directly manage a team of staff, we are looking for thoughtful managers excited about building their team.
- Lead the Operations Department and staff
- Manage all operations and logistics on the campaign, working closely with various departments to ensure needs are met
- Working with the Coordinated Director, manage and update the campaign budget
- Collaborating with the Human Resources Director, support the hiring and onboarding process of new staff
- Work with Compliance Consultants on staff operations and reporting
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least two cycles of campaign experience and at least one cycle of campaign operations experience, with previous statewide operations experience strongly preferred
- Strong people management abilities, prior staff management experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills, communication skills, attention to detail, responsiveness, and passion for the work
- Prior budgetary experience preferred
- Salary: Director-level salaries are $8,000/month
- Location: Can begin remotely, eventual relocation to Phoenix, AZ
- Benefits: Eligible for UnitedHealthcare medical, dental, vision plan at no premium
- Hours: This position’s schedule will vary based on the needs of the campaign and point in the cycle and is likely to require evening and weekend work over the course of the election cycle.
- This is not a union role
The Arizona Democratic Party (ADP), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The ADP is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran's status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.