At Lyric we believe life should not be put on hold, while on the road. Travel should be an opportunity to feel more inspired, gain a fresh perspective, and connect with your destination. Our creative suites feature flexible spaces, purposeful design, and crafted experiences so that where you stay becomes a place for you to experience more.
We’re looking for an experienced, highly driven in-house Technical Recruiter to own technical hiring for Lyric: scaling our engineering teams. Working closely with leadership, hiring managers, and interviewers, you will drive processes, develop hiring strategies and build a strong culture of engineering recruiting.
What you’ll be doing:
- Recruiting top tier engineering talent.
- Provide a great candidate experience throughout every step of the interview process.
- Partner effectively with business unit leaders to understand the caliber of talent they’re looking for and identify qualified candidates.
- Become a subject matter expert in Lyric and our space so that you can articulate our business to candidates in a way that will excite them about the opportunity.
- Own the full cycle recruiting process for all of your requisitions.
- Maintaining clean and complete data for your requisitions in our ATS, Greenhouse.
- Identifying areas within the recruiting function where you can add value aside from adding headcount when possible. We are constantly striving to do things better and operate in an extremely efficient and effective manner.
We’re looking for somebody who is:
- Values people who love what they do, and take pride in their work. When you’re excited it shows and in turn gets candidates excited!
- Who will be switching gears frequently in a fast paced environment.
- Is viewed as an expert and others will look to you for guidance with recruiting related matters. You’ll be expected to take the lead on what you know and seek out answers for what you don’t.
- Owns what you do and do it well. If you do something wrong, own that too. Know when to take initiative and when too loop in others for help.
- Works collaboratively and learn from each other every day.
- Has at least 1 year of experience doing full cycle technical recruiting.
- Has experience using an ATS.
Your first 90 Days…
- Have developed a strong understand of our business, what we do and how to best articulate that to candidates to get them excited.
- Have networked across the company and started building relationships with the people you’ll be working with.
- Meet with each of your hiring managers to develop an understanding of the roles and what their looking for.
- Know what tools to use for what purpose, in particular our ATS.
- Understand recruiting processes and best practices.
- Have candidates going through the process in each of your requisitions.
- Have asked lots of questions to help set you up for success!
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Commuter Subsidy
- Fitness Subsidy
- Education Subsidy
- Unlimited PTO
- Pet Friendly Office
Lyric is building the next great hospitality company.
We design and manage premium short-term rentals, that combine the spaciousness of an apartment, the amenities of a 4-star hotel, the productivity of your favorite work space, and the creative inspiration of an artistic studio.
Powering everything we do is a proprietary software and data platform designed to inform every aspect of our operations - from location selection to inventory design, revenue management to personalized guest experiences.
The global accommodations industry is worth more than $1T/year, but it hasn’t kept up with the needs of today’s modern traveler. Lyric is changing that.
We set out to re-imagine what this future will look like, and we'd love to have you along as part of that journey!
We are a fast growing team founded by veteran entrepreneurs and backed by a number of the largest and most respected VC’s in the world. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco, we're hiring top talent across all business units!